Yay, 2.8 M, but actually, stronghold is almost already half done!

Quest Acquired: Build Stronghold

Quest Acquired: Build City

Quest Completed: Hire Guy

You received 2.8M...

:)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I just re-watched the kickstarter video, which is 6 minutes and 21 seconds long.

During that time, pledges went from 2,799,911 to 2,801,306... they're making over $1k / 5 minutes right now!

BIG CITY NUMBER 2 HERE WE COME!

"What if a mid-life crisis is just getting halfway through the game and realising you put all your points into the wrong skill tree?"

Even if if something under 3.5 million is raised and they can't do a proper second city, all of that surplus money above and beyond 3 million (which almost seems like a forgone conlusion?) is still going to get rolled into the game, which should still burnish everything to nice shiny amber glow.

It's seems the speed is much slower than yesterday. We do need some new encouragement.

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

Pledges slow down on the weekend, if Project Eternity gets to $3m at the end of the weekend it could be interesting, other projects have made 15-30% more in the last 3 days than the first 3 days, and Project Eternity made over $1.3m in the first 3 days. Monday and Tuesday are going to be deciders, is the final performance going to be Wasteland(-62.4%), Double Fine (-43.9%), Grim Dawn(+15.3%), or Dead State(+38.6%), last 3 days compared to first 3 days. Interestingly the people who put together the Google Docs spreadsheet predict that if Project Eternity were to follow the dollars per % of time of Double Fine then Project Eternity would end with $3.63m. If I were to guess now I'd go for $3.3-3.4m.

Pledges slow down on the weekend, if Project Eternity gets to $3m at the end of the weekend it could be interesting, other projects have made 15-30% more in the last 3 days than the first 3 days, and Project Eternity made over $1.3m in the first 3 days. Monday and Tuesday are going to be deciders, is the final performance going to be Wasteland(-62.4%), Double Fine (-43.9%), Grim Dawn(+15.3%), or Dead State(+38.6%), last 3 days compared to first 3 days. Interestingly the people who put together the Google Docs spreadsheet predict that if Project Eternity were to follow the dollars per % of time of Double Fine then Project Eternity would end with $3.63m. If I were to guess now I'd go for $3.3-3.4m.

Project eternity is going to get 3m by the end of today if you check here http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/61416-countdown-to-eternity/ and read my last post you'll see where we're headed.

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

Ha, Loranc beat me to it. Derp.

I'm going ask Adam when his live show starts at 3pm eastern to give us another update on how Paypal is looking donation/backer wise. But we're looking really good and really strong right now, we're going to be around 3,050,000 by the end of today and we'll still have 10/14 10/15 and part of 10/16 yet to go.

Edited by Loranc

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

2,904,199 now and by the looks of it we'll have our stronghold no later than tomorrow. Additionally we are getting insanely close to the 8th level of the dungeon(less than 100 backers away) and will likely be done by the time today's announcement rolls around so I am very much looking forward to that. Unfortunately we are still 19k likes away from getting another dungeon level via facebook so that seems highly unlikely to happen.

Beyond that I will keep my hopes high that we can touch the 3.5 mil mark so that we may see a second glorious city rise in Project Eternity.

Edited by Darth Trethon

1zq6793.jpg

2,904,199 now and by the looks of it we'll have our stronghold no later than tomorrow. Additionally we are getting insanely close to the 8th level of the dungeon(less than 100 backers away) and will likely be done by the time today's announcement rolls around so I am very much looking forward to that. Unfortunately we are still 19k likes away from getting another dungeon level via facebook so that seems highly unlikely to happen.

Beyond that I will keep my hopes high that we can touch the 3.5 mil mark so that we may see a second glorious city rise in Project Eternity.

:rolleyes:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/61416-countdown-to-eternity/