Good old Games

Gorth

41 plus free ones. I'd have more since my wishlist is quite big, but i always decide against buying if i won't play anytime soon. If i bought everything i wanted i'd be around 125 mark too.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Just waiting for sales.

Haven't even played a single GOG game, even if I really want to do some pretty soon (PS:T, Longest Journey, Dungeon Keeper 2, Outcast)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I already got pretty much everything I want though, besides Team Hospital (waiting for a sale) or games that just aren't on there like NOLF...

But who knows.

Anyone knows much about this Divinity stuff? I already have DKS on disk, is the developer edition also going to be for that? And I already bought the other 2 divinity's, so the sale's not much good for me. But anyone not having any of them yet? Go go go, what are you waiting for?!

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I already had the first two from GoG. Bought it anyway to get the Developers Cut version. You can't go much wrong for $13.25 or thereabouts.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I already had the first two from GoG. Bought it anyway to get the Developers Cut version. You can't go much wrong for $13.25 or thereabouts.

It seems the general trend is that the price for both 'tiers' is steadily dropping. What would be happening I imagine is that people just putting in $1-2 mostly and just grabbing Divine Divinity, therefore causing the prices to go down for everyone as both the 50th and 90th percentile drift downwards.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Why does everyone bring up NOLF? Don't you think it would've already been there if the owner of the rights had any interest for that?

Other monolith games like Blood and Shogo are up, so... it's not so unlikely...

And maybe we bring it up because we just want it :)

^

• 2 weeks later...

It almost annoys me how little business I've had with GOG.com. I'm not personally a massive retro-fan, and the few old classics that I want, I'd rather have as boxed copies, no matter how rare. Two of these titles would be Arcanum (because I really have to complete my Troika collection!) and Planescape: Torment.

Plus, even if there was a sale on a game that I'd want, I hate having huge backlogs and Steam is feeding so many games into it already.

So, randomly checking GOG, to suddenly notice Theme Hospital (which I wanted) was on sale, without any notiifcation in the mail or something. Or maybe it was, but I ignored it if it was just a mac announcement.

So, obviously purchased it.

Also some other titles... little more than a day;

http://www.gog.com/en/promo/mac_games_launch_promo_18_10_12

^

Think it went up as part of the big Mac + Cyberpunk announcement, yeah. Needless to say, I picked it up (and Twinsen's Adventure for no sensible reason, skipped Postal and already own the other two sale titles). 141 now, woo.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Why does everyone bring up NOLF? Don't you think it would've already been there if the owner of the rights had any interest for that?

NOLF was published by Sierra, which means Activision must own its IP. And that, of course, suggests NOLF will never show up on GOG.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Whenever I read the acronym NOLF I completly fail to remember what people are talkign about. I then have to skim through the thread to find the first post (with the nice cover picture), to remind me that this was a stealth shooter called No One Lives Forever and not a Pro-Life Anti-Abortion game called Night Of the Living Fetus (which always has me wondering where that missing T has gone).

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

NOLF was published by Sierra, which means Activision must own its IP. And that, of course, suggests NOLF will never show up on GOG.

It was originally Fox Interactive (who iirc owned Monolith at the time) but now;

(LAST LISTED OWNER) VIVENDI GAMES, INC. CORPORATION DELAWARE 6060 CENTER DRIVE, 5TH FLOOR LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA 90045

So not actually listed as Activision, but close enough to make no difference. Trademark cancelled (well, lapsed most likely) May 2012, interestingly enough.

There are plenty of Activision games on GOG, especially Sierra ones.

http://www.gog.com/e...arch=Activision

FOX interactive might own some part of the rights, though.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."