I really must ask the community. FO3.

Prosper

I have many talents. I will call it one talent. For making mods. I believe over the past 2-3 years I have become as good as a team of developers. Those that create DLCS, whether they worked on the original game or not, they are me. I can do this. I am going to take point look out. Redesign everything so that I can include Act 3 Kurast docks from Diablo 2. But nothing from diablo 2's story. We are talking strictly environmental.

With art comes new perception. With the new perception I will rewrite the point lookout plot. I will expand it to twice its size. Then iterate and run through the mod and adjust until its pro quality.

The only things I can not do are sound related. SFX, Voices, and Music. When the dialog, story, quests, visuals, and balance are appreciated. I will require the sound people. lucky for you I don't require sound people yet.

Don't even. Time to be serious. Don't double cross me. Keep to yourself everything but how I can make this DLC possibly the best ever for Fallouts.

redacted

This is genius.

Except one thing: the snake eats vaseline.

Vaseline is a by-product of heavy oil refining. In a wasteland already horribly mutilated by careless human interaction, is this environmentally unfriendly food really something you would want to encourage? I know I'm stepping on your artistic integrity here, but I feel this is an important objection.

Also, you should seek Kickstarter support for this work of genius. Double Fine has held the top spot long enough now.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I actually sought support for kickstarter to support me. Bethesda never returned my call. Would they be upset if i earned the kind of money a kickstarter gives by just modding? Also kickstarters don't really serve a purpose but to gather attention. i rather people not have to pay for their own prizes so i can send them back their money leaving me next to none. even if i factored in the cost of shipping and buying lint,paper clips and woodchips.

EDIT: I won't know until I try. I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if i had to send all the rewards even by hand. But is it legal to do a kickstarter like this?

Edited by Prosper

redacted

I highly suspect Bethesda would take issue with you trying to make money off a mod project. I wouldn't want to see you get wrapped up in legal troubles over it. I cannot recommend that course of action.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

i like the part with the snake. its my favorite picture. you should do concept art for snake games, maybe consider the ios for your project? apparently whatever that is prints money.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A grammar clinic. wing-tong thumbs dilapidated. Ethnic cleansing. Needs are ineffective. An ethical flourishing of girly universes toggle storm-paths. To the rise of tyrannosaur, I attach your sensual neck. The sky falls into the belly-pit of plastic war-shields. Dogma grapes burned on juju plastic. Plastered midnight and warped gunshots. A faster master, a bigger bastard. Bent wood spat out into the bluffs. Intellect swindles perception. Where general theories undo the knots. Of distinction I rot. Or is it, nodes have atomically disfigured apes? An ever-widening finger chest spawns congruence. and so that maligns existence my friend. Never forget...

Inverse spongecake liftsedfrom the tide of tears. All crustaceans in the ocean ding for me. Am I told this is not wrong in the month of spring? For the fifth multiple in five dimensions a pilot crashes in ****roach valley. Chili-cheese insurrection? Spare manipulation for the rats! Exit doomsday or voluntarily silence civilization? Our voices know? Quadratic barbeque sauce. kuh kaw . kuh caw.

• Like 1

redacted

A grammar clinic. wing-tong thumbs dilapidated. Ethnic cleansing. Needs are ineffective. An ethical flourishing of girly universes toggle storm-paths. To the rise of tyrannosaur, I attach your sensual neck. The sky falls into the belly-pit of plastic war-shields. Dogma grapes burned on juju plastic. Plastered midnight and warped gunshots. A faster master, a bigger bastard. Bent wood spat out into the bluffs. Intellect swindles perception. Where general theories undo the knots. Of distinction I rot. Or is it, nodes have atomically disfigured apes? An ever-widening finger chest spawns congruence. and so that maligns existence my friend. Never forget...

Inverse spongecake liftsedfrom the tide of tears. All crustaceans in the ocean ding for me. Am I told this is not wrong in the month of spring? For the fifth multiple in five dimensions a pilot crashes in ****roach valley. Chili-cheese insurrection? Spare manipulation for the rats! Exit doomsday or voluntarily silence civilization? Our voices know? Quadratic barbeque sauce. kuh kaw . kuh caw.

What?

• 2 weeks later...

Its friday so I will take a break. But I am thinking maybe vehicles can be done in some easier way.

Here are some examples of how we could layout our vehicle interior. We can map the player and his party to the floor . functionally it wouldn't be too difficult to program in features. windows rolling up down. having npcs fire out the window.

the idea is that to the upper right and left we also include views of different sides of the vehicle so as we move we can navigate around enemies and also know how to position our friends in the car.

Dz5do.png

http://i.imgur.com/Dz5do.png

gp1fK.png

http://i.imgur.com/gp1fK.png

We could also have the interior bump around a bit based on what the wheels hit. front and back say how we would rotate a plane (floor). so the ui would follow.

Unbuckle animations and more is also conceivable.

http://i.imgur.com/0oclo.png

0oclo.png

redacted