RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Guys, let's pack up the emotional baggage and leave it at the thread entrance? :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Sure guys, call me all an idiot now (name calling allowed here now?), won't change the fact though that the game will suck.

Enjoy your overpriced, overrated suckfest.

Is this about Dishonored?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The game will of course suck, about as much as Diablo 2.

Not that that's going to stop hordes from playing it.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

diablo 1 was soooo good, i'll be happy with diablo 3 so long as its better than 2, but i certainly don't expect it to be better than 1

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

If this was a fight, I wouldn't be laughing at his pathetic attempt at a comeback. :(

Strike 1.. Let's keep it civil as suggested.

I'll refrain from sharing my opinion on how you don't bother... Well, as I said.

I'm actually pretty ambivalent about Diablo 3 at the moment. It all depends on whether the multiplayer works well - and whether some stupid decisions like stats have a big impact on the MP gameplay or not.

It's the only mindless grinder that worked for me back then, so may again.

between guild wars 2 and diablo 3 i probably won't need any other games this year.

gonna be a good year for my wallet and a bad year for my real life, video games are taking over!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

man, GTA 5 and MP 3 are the only games I would buy at full price... Rockstar is the only developer today that doesn't disappoint

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

man, GTA 5 and MP 3 are the only games I would buy at full price... Rockstar is the only developer today that doesn't disappoint

I don't know.. They have developed a bad habit of focusing on consoles and then doing a very shoddy job with the PC title.

Fortune favors the bald.

I don't know.. They have developed a bad habit of focusing on consoles and then doing a very shoddy job with the PC title.

The last two games R* released on PC were GTA 4 and LA Noire.

LA Noire wasn't even their own engine, and GTA 4 used the very first iteration of the RAGE engine, so of course there's gonna be problems.

Let's see how MP3 turns out. Being primarily a PC series, they better make sure not to slaughter the PC version.