RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

It's called Dawn of the Seeker in all english references I can find. That might be a localized title, however, not simply translated.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

the armor in that cartoon reminds me more of dark souls than dragon age. i wish dark souls was easier, i love that game but it requires too much investment

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Yep, still sucky to see.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Will be better than the other ones, at least.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Some blurb.

Unlike 2K Marin's previously announced XCOM shooter, which sparked tempers among longtime fans for turning its back on the series' cerebral roots, this title is a full-on strategy game that puts players in command of a global anti-alien defense force. XCOM's leader needs a worldwide perspective where threats are identified, populations reassured, and national leaders mollified

Edited by Big Bottom

so stoked!

now lets just hope its not an underdeveloped throwaway title

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

What's happening with the new Relic game? An announcement was supposed to be made in August or something and there's still no word on the official website.

It sounds like they were commanded to make another Warhammer game and committed collective suicide.

Also, what's this about a South Park Obsidian game?

Didn't think their recent games were so bad to deserve the purgatory of making a game of a tasteless, juvenile tv show. Why the indignity?

:)

Also:

Bioware is making C&C Generals 2,

because even ****ty games need a sequel!

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

X-Com is easily one of the best games ever made. nobody will ever be able to make anything better than the first game, using the same formula. I just hope they don't embarrass themselves with the new game

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

there's a new version of pirates? :)

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Didn't think their recent games were so bad to deserve the purgatory of making a game of a tasteless, juvenile tv show. Why the indignity?

I love South Park so...."Screw you guy, I'm going home"

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I love South Park so...."Screw you guy, I'm going home"

Good, I'll be waiting to hear the opinion of the game's oldest player when it comes out. :)

"game of a tasteless, juvenile tv show."

You mkake it sound awesome and I don't really watch SP. :sorcerer:

Its right up your alley. Minus the occasionally clever social commentary. :shifty:

there's a new version of pirates? :sorcerer:

Yep, here is the link:

http://www.sidmeierspirates.com/

Technically it's not that new anymore, 2005, but I played it a few months ago and it still looks pretty solid. Looks like it's out on the iPad, that's interesting.

I loved it, I thought it was a great update on the original.