RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Probably one of the better ones to watch will be ME3 which IIRC is aiming for a Q4 2012.

D3 is gonna be really hit or miss.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Probably one of the better ones to watch will be ME3 which IIRC is aiming for a Q4 2012.

Is there another ME3 apart from the one that's coming out in early March?

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

There was a reason I posted as "IIRC". I hedged my bets with q4 :lol:

But either way, it's still gonna be a pretty good game IMO

Apparently the new Tribes game has decided to REALLY open their beta. I just got a random invite in my inbox and I don't remember ever signing up (unless they added me for trying out Global Agenda or something).

It's fun. Not as fun as Tribes 1, due to this loadout nonsense and other things. Skiing is idiotproof now though.

Planetside 2 Beta

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Skiing is idiotproof now though.

exactly o:) they took the only mechanic that didn't have to be in the game, and built everything around it... what a bunch of 'tards

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Well a Tribes game with no skiing isn't Tribes, even if it was a bug in the first one. At least they changed the AR to projectile rather than hitscan (never heard that term before this) in a patch last week.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

is morgoths avatar Francis Ford Coppola?

Looks like Daniel Day Lewis.

Well a Tribes game with no skiing isn't Tribes, even if it was a bug in the first one.

It was a bug? Ha, I never realized that.. good example of bugs not always being bad o:)

Fortune favors the bald.

It was a bug? Ha, I never realized that.. good example of bugs not always being bad o:)

Ship stacking in StarCraft was a bug too. Likewise the combos "invented" by Street Fighter 2, as well as the "keep enemies in the air by shooting them" mechanic in Devil May Cry.

Quite a few such features were bugs originally.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AscendedGlitch Here's some more if you're interested.