Pictures of your games

CoM_Solaufein

Why is the sky candy-colors? Seems a bit too orange for just a sunset. All I remember is blue/cloudy-grey skies. But then, I didn't play very long. Are the colors from a mod?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Why is the sky candy-colors? Seems a bit too orange for just a sunset. All I remember is blue/cloudy-grey skies. But then, I didn't play very long. Are the colors from a mod?

Yeah probably, like Climates of Tamriel or Realistic Lighting, but I might've tweaked them a bit.. I'm very colourblind, so sometimes I enjoy high saturation as it seems more "real" to me when playing games.

Fortune favors the bald.

What? Only 2560? Giving up res for hair? Pshaw. ;)

...that much of a performance hit, eh?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Had to keep the res down, cuz the tressfx hair is taking all the resources

And it's *still* clipping through her arm... :/

Huge FPS drop for nothing, I recall something similar in Witcher II. Usually better off without it.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Tomb Raider has issues with Nvidia cards at the moment. It doesn't bug out like that on my 6970. But I don't use it, I'd rather jack everything else up to Ultra. The game is a looker btw like screenshots can't convey.

2013_03_07_00001.jpg2013_03_05_00067.jpg2013_03_06_00022.jpg

Edited by Fighter
  • Like 1

Had to keep the res down, cuz the tressfx hair is taking all the resources

And it's *still* clipping through her arm... :/Huge FPS drop for nothing, I recall something similar in Witcher II. Usually better off without it.

The hair was actually parting between her arm...

But it looks a lot better in motion than still screenies. Switching to earlier nvidia drivers made it run almost like on an AMD card