What you did today

Tale

My boss is considering Chapter 11 restructuring. ugh

I think the key consideration for him is if he can do it without losing his swampland investment. (not literal swampland, just a worthless piece of land he'll never be able to do anything with)

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Had one rough nights sleep and then a mental stutter of a day. Between mind blips, and that procrastination amid poking at various chores and work.. not much really got achieved. I kept expecting some focus to kick in, but now its turned midnight and still doing that flip-flop of thought. So I guess we will see if a nights sleep helps me recover some form of brainpower...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Man, I actually feel worse today. I coughed so much last night my teeth started hurting.

After giving it much consideration I would say that I feel exactly as if my immune system were being run by Libyans. Both sides. In a UN brokered power sharing agreement.

I know I'm still not even a fraction asw sick as the real men on the forum. But you'll have to forgive me for feeling as bad I have felt in years. I haven't had any proper sleep in days.

FFS someone slap me and tell me to calm down.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I know I'm still not even a fraction asw sick as the real men on the forum. But you'll have to forgive me for feeling as bad I have felt in years. I haven't had any proper sleep in days.

take a lot of cough syrup. you'll pass the hell out and if you don't at least you'll be mildly high.

Despite my high pitched girlish whining I'm relieved to note that I am at least still more of a man than Carlos Tevez.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Despite my high pitched girlish whining I'm relieved to note that I am at least still more of a man than Carlos Tevez.

Look on the bright side, now you have an excuse to get drunk. :)

BTW seeing as Carlos Tevez is probably the missing link I'd say that any homo sapien is more of a man than him.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Hm, trying to do some research today.. and for some reason about 70% of the websites that I try to connect to just hang rather then open.

Of course, places like the obsidian boards open fine .. so there doesn't seem to be a ryhme or reason for it...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

twas an interesting evening

went in to town to see a friend because it was his birthday, and ended up being the only straight person there with everyone trying to get me drunk to see if i'd change my ways

they were disappointed that i sticked to my policy of only one person at a time. there's no way i'd cheat on my gf

still, it was quite a fun night. it makes a nice change

things have really not been going very well lately. work, apartment, friend drama etc

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I dunno, that took some balls to do. And it made the English whine, which is always good.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

You can't be serious, Malc. Balls? Diving into a flooded river to is using your balls. Urinating on your team, when you're being paid 200k a week is what I believe is technically known as "being a moronic ****".

-Elwood Blues

You can't be serious, Malc. Balls? Diving into a flooded river to is using your balls. Urinating on your team, when you're being paid 200k a week is what I believe is technically known as "being a moronic ****".

Eh, he's wanted to leave for a long time, one good and dramatic way to do it and does take balls to do that kind of thing. I wonder if the English are burning him in effigy yet, their outrage over this is hilarious. Was fun to read one comment saying "Well you'd never see an English player doing this!"

Anyway, today is the farewell drinks for the guy leaving, so I guess I have to go even as bloody boring as it will be. Also there's some new guy here too we're welcoming.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

twas an interesting evening

went in to town to see a friend because it was his birthday, and ended up being the only straight person there with everyone trying to get me drunk to see if i'd change my ways

they were disappointed that i sticked to my policy of only one person at a time. there's no way i'd cheat on my gf

still, it was quite a fun night. it makes a nice change

things have really not been going very well lately. work, apartment, friend drama etc

I didnt know you were bisexual. Learn something new every day...

Eh, he's wanted to leave for a long time, one good and dramatic way to do it and does take balls to do that kind of thing. I wonder if the English are burning him in effigy yet, their outrage over this is hilarious. Was fun to read one comment saying "Well you'd never see an English player doing this!"

Anyway, today is the farewell drinks for the guy leaving, so I guess I have to go even as bloody boring as it will be. Also there's some new guy here too we're welcoming.

I've nothing against your hatred of the English. But I do deplore your condoning of such spectacularly selfish and asinine behaviour. This is the reason people are up in arms. No-one gives a toss about Man City. It's a loyalty thing. And loyalty is a universal theme.

-Elwood Blues

Look on the bright side, now you have an excuse to get drunk. :)

BTW seeing as Carlos Tevez is probably the missing link I'd say that any homo sapien is more of a man than him.

http://tribalfootball.com/articles/binge-e...er-saga-1861381

my favorite tevez story.

I've nothing against your hatred of the English. But I do deplore your condoning of such spectacularly selfish and asinine behaviour. This is the reason people are up in arms. No-one gives a toss about Man City. It's a loyalty thing. And loyalty is a universal theme.

Loyalty in football ? Good joke. I'll agree that it is pretty silly to do on a stage like that, will probably get him sacked or more (FIFA VP wants him banned from all football for it though) so he might come out worse for wear.

Loyalty in football ? Good joke.

gigsch_203.jpg

Yeah, but they're from a past generation. New ones are a lot more mercenary. And it is just a job too (fans still have yet to clue in on this).

Yeah, but they're from a past generation. New ones are a lot more mercenary. And it is just a job too (fans still have yet to clue in on this).

Simply because the state of the game is horrendously mercenary - a fact fans are not clueless about - does not mean they can't get angry about it. I am permitted to use a telephone while railing furiously at telephone companies.

-Elwood Blues

Could have fooled me, the Nasri situation had people despising the man personally for just leaving one job for another, ridiculous to me but I guess people want to be ultras, heh :) Ah well, is a rare situation I can laugh at every side of the issue. 500,000 pound fine though, pretty hefty.