London Riots

Nightshape

Quite ironic that England used to rule half the world, and now they can't even get control on some youths on their own (blessed) island.

This is what you get if you sow "Oh look, free games and iPhones for everyone" culture.

Actually, part of it is also the whole "open border immigration" thing pushed along by the EU.

We've actually got a fair few of those yob gangs are romanian and eastern european immigrants.

Hell, we have an extremist moslem who was refused entry because of his suspected ties to certain organisations.. he managed to get into the country illegally, was discovered within a week but we had to let him remain and even claim benefits because he pulled the whole "EU human rights" thing to stop us kicking him back to where he came from.

One of the things that the police have been saying is that they don't want to have to start cracking heads to get peace because for the last century and a half the british bobby has generally worked with the community to solve problems rather then enforcing in heavy handed manners. The moment they do start firing rubber bullets and bringing the hammer down, it's going to have a serious effect. But at the moment with the general public worry, and the fact that most people are away it's more a surge of pure criminality rather then political indignation, I think a lot of the public wouldn't find it too objectionable.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Actually, part of it is also the whole "open border immigration" thing pushed along by the EU.

That's not the whole truth, isn't it? Germany and Austria for example only fully opened the labor market to Eastern Europe this May 1th. Granted, the EU makes a lot of pressure, but letting everyone in en masse is more the fault of Westminster rather then Brussels.

That's not the whole truth, isn't it? Germany and Austria for example only fully opened the labor market to Eastern Europe this May 1th. Granted, the EU makes a lot of pressure, but letting everyone in en masse is more the fault of Westminster rather then Brussels.

It's half and half. It's a chunk of the labour government a few decades ago, and it's Blairs fault for signing certain EU treaties even though most of the country didn't actually want them.

Throw in the welfare system that is so cheerfully abused by a certain portion of the population...

Hm, for a couple of the worst stories (at least in their own way):

One couple wandered out into the streets with their baby girl in a wheelchair to yell insults at the police, when a reporter talked to them the young twentysomething father was all "This is brilliant, we heard it was all kicking off here on twitter and came right here. I wanted my daughter to see what was going on because this is part of history, the people are fighting back."

We've literally got packs of teenagers causing this now. How are riot police meant to handle mobs of 8-15 year olds who are throwing stones and petrol bombs? I mean, if the police have to resort to physically restraining them they'll end up crucified by large sections of the press.

The description that seems to be going around today pretty much sums it up "packs of feral rats".

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'm annoied that the police weren't exterminating these "feral rats", but I'm not a kind man.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

We've actually got a fair few of those yob gangs are romanian and eastern european immigrants.

I only saw blacks, arabs and wayne rooney types on videos.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

It's got **** all to do with skin colour. It's all about being a ****ing halfwit, egged on by leftists who somehow think that stealing stuff and burning down your own housing estate is revolutionary. Rather than, say, retarded.

Perfect reportage from the BBC's Nick Ravenscroft, here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsi...000/9560646.stm if you can get it wherever you are.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There were some brilliant interviews with rioters yesterday on BBC. The "we'll respect you when you respect us back" and "Well we're showing them (rich?) that we can do what we like" ones were the most amusing.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Nick actually says "this is the most surreal experience". Although anyone who teaches kids wouldn't be the least surprised by the selfish half-baked notions being expressed. I really can't recommend you listen to it highly enough.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There were some brilliant interviews with rioters yesterday on BBC. The "we'll respect you when you respect us back" and "Well we're showing them (rich?) that we can do what we like" ones were the most amusing.

Good thing so many rich people have a stake in Tottenham street shops :lol:

Nick actually says "this is the most surreal experience". Although anyone who teaches kids wouldn't be the least surprised by the selfish half-baked notions being expressed. I really can't recommend you listen to it highly enough.

I thought our hooligans were stupid good for nothings, but this takes the cake.

Damn, I can barely understand some of their accents. But yeah, some of them are gold.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Someone can write it down for us Hard-of-hearing (and for these pure comedy lines of idiocity of course!)?

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

You mean this one?

Yeah... utterly retarded. Looting from a local shopkeeper to show the rich people. Seriously? That must have been one hell of a braindamage from all that drinking...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well some of the funny things the rioters/hoodlums/feral rats/chaos cultists say, or at least what I think, not a very good transcript.

Q "Why have you been stealing?

A "Why you gonna miss the opportunity to get free stuff, that's like worth load of money?"

Q "So you're saying you could afford some of this stuff?"

A "Yeah we could but we're not a part of that " (I have no idea what he says past yeah we could :lol:)

Q "What is this about?"

A "The government obviously, taking away...obviously kids don't wanna go college no more cause they don't get paid in it"

Q So the fact you're knicking shoes that you could probably afford to buy..that's about the government ? I don't understand

A No it's that the government aren't in control cause if they were we wouldn't be doing it would we ? (I think he says that)

Q So...because the government can't stop you doing it...that's why you're doing it ?

A [unintelligible] How many people have they arrested ? like 10 ? I'm not really bothered I'll keep doing this everyday until I get caught

Q What about people's families ? Does your family know where you are tonight?

A Na na...

Q Where do they think you are ?

A Just out ...

A I told mine that I'm here. Said get home, is in trouble, I said no just [untelligible]

Q So your parents know you're here

A Yeah but they can't get started, can't get me...and when I get home, nothin's gonna happen to me, not gonna get grounded or shouted at, well might get shouted at but that's it. I'll just lift it up and keep doing it

Q Tell me, really, what on EARTH are you doing here? If you get caught... you'll get a criminal record

A Nahh this'll be my first offence. I've not been in trouble before so..I'm not really bothered. I'll take the caution..exactly..the prisons are overcrowded what they gonna do ? give me asbo ? I'll I'll lift it up

A I've seen kids younger than me, little girls younger than me running into shops

Q What do you think about that?

A That's wrong, little kids shouldn't be doing it...

Q .. but it's alright for older kids to be doing it ?

A Well obviously it's not right..

Q Wait let's just examine that...you say it's not alright so why are you doing it ?

A Well just cause everyone else's doing it really...

He then asks them well if someone stole all their stuff they'd be outraged and they say "Exactly!"

Edited by Malcador

That's one of the more dangerous things, these morons can't even comprehend who the rich are, they're as clueless about finance as fish are about ocean water.

You want a reincarnation of Lenin to lead them? :lol:

lenin%20smashing%202.jpg

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

You mean this one?

Yeah... utterly retarded. Looting from a local shopkeeper to show the rich people. Seriously? That must have been one hell of a braindamage from all that drinking...

This interview is a bit better;

J.

He'd definitely be a Chelsea fan.

Cameron's on it!

28129810150255648605064.jpg