Random video game news.

Rosbjerg

You know those people working at the pressing plants also want to have some vacation.

You know those people who sell us food also want to have some vacation. Yet the stores still remain open during the summer even though the workers have a summer vacation...

Hate the living, love the dead.

You know those people working at the pressing plants also want to have some vacation.

I dunno, if they're in China...

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Actually, that was a joke on FoxConn, the place with the worker suicides due to varying things, etc. . Probably should have made that clearer, oh well. 8)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Geez some people here are truly disgusting.

Go cry me a river if you can't buy yous stupid game in early August.

Yes, clearly they all need to take the vacation at the same time, since that's how it's done in every business and society. With your facts/logic it would seem the whole Chinese society stops working for a month or so during the summer since the people need vacation.

Or maybe that's how it's done in Austria...

And yes, clearly the whole discussion between me and Nepenthe was just about our nerdish needs... and not to point out how the bad sales in July is explained easily with the fact that pretty much nothing is released in July and August.

(I'm sorry I mentioned Bodycount, I didn't know it would cause you get PMS)

Hate the living, love the dead.

And yes, clearly the whole discussion between me and Nepenthe was just about our nerdish needs...

Yes, what do I care about a bunch of commies, I'm ENTITLED to get a good game every month, dammit!

;)

But it's increasingly the gaming business, and I have no idea why. I think games like LA Noire and the last Red Faction game did so well mostly because they were released into a near-complete void. But some people are starting to clue in, with Mass Effect 3 getting it's release in March. Of course, this would be a bit more poignant if it hadn't been moved from the holiday season simply to not go against another Bioware game :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Yes, clearly they all need to take the vacation at the same time, since that's how it's done in every business and society.

How would you know? Maybe they need all the bodies during that time for other contractors. AT&T employees can't just take a vacation when a new iPhone gets released, either.

Go **** yourself.

Edited by Morgoth

Go **** yourself.

You're so buying it day one.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Some twitter feed or other has confirmed that the new Relic game will most likely not be Homeworld 3. My disappointment cant be expressed in words.

Farewell Hiigara.

ss00920.jpg

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I was getting upset about the PMS, not about your stupid game.

I don't even know anything about Bodycount, other that it looks stupid and that it's from Codemasters (=sucks).

Wow, you really are more crabbie than usual... The PMS thing may well hold some truth. I hear chocolate helps! :ermm:

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I was getting upset about the PMS, not about your stupid game.

I don't even know anything about Bodycount, other that it looks stupid and that it's from Codemasters (=sucks).

Wow, you really are more crabbie than usual... The PMS thing may well hold some truth. I hear chocolate helps! :)

I've been stuffing white chocolate & macadamia cookies all week, now I feel like everybody else should start eating them too, to be as mellow as I am.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Has anybody actively played DotA? How hard is it to get into?

Now this I like and approve of:

http://www.dota-two.com/valve-introducing-...model-for-dota2

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

DOTA is something I despise. I basically killed Warcraft3's custom maps, and if you were trying to learn you were trolled, constantly.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.