The funny things thread part 3

Tale

Carrying Condoms can be Proof You're a Prostitute..

DC Police Confirm Condoms Used as Evidence of Prostitution

Heh, for the weird - Police in DC apparently use the idea that any girl with more then two condoms on her is likely to be a prostitute...

Uh, that seems pretty reasonable. I doubt that is their only evidence, but I don't think I know any woman that carries around a bunch of condoms.

Of course maybe I'm just not meeting the right girls :p

I don't think it's weird to carry a bunch of condoms. But far more importantly it means that prostitutes may NOT carry them to avoid being busted. And that's an outcome I'd have thought the most brain dead public official would want to avoid.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That's just idiotic for the reason stated by Walsingham.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Heh, for the weird - Police in DC apparently use the idea that any girl with more then two condoms on her is likely to be a prostitute...

Uh, that seems pretty reasonable. I doubt that is their only evidence, but I don't think I know any woman that carries around a bunch of condoms.

Of course maybe I'm just not meeting the right girls :ermm:

The first concern should be public heath, there are enough special interest groups seeking to curtail condom distribution already. If this does indeed keep prostitutes from carrying condoms for fear of getting searched that is a much more serious matter than selling sex. Official policy is encouraging behavior which increases the spread of AIDS. One has no choice but to be smart about this and think about the bigger picture.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I shoudl stress I'm not having a go at you, Hurlshot. You teach schoolkids. I doubt HIV or syphilis is uppermost in your mind. :ermm: But a cop will certainly be aware of it. If not because of the danger then because of all the public programs out there trying to convince sex industry workers to use protection.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I shoudl stress I'm not having a go at you, Hurlshot. You teach schoolkids. I doubt HIV or syphilis is uppermost in your mind. :ermm: But a cop will certainly be aware of it. If not because of the danger then because of all the public programs out there trying to convince sex industry workers to use protection.

Actually I didn't think about it from the safe sex angle at all, I'm glad you pointed it out! I am pretty naive about this stuff.

LOL. I can still remember those adverts in the 80s with the tombstone. Scared the **** out of me. I'm a fundamentalist now. The... I'll shut up now. :ermm:

~~

Great

about him getting a phonecall from the convict Charles Bronson. One of my favourite youtube clips ever. Language NSFW.

-Elwood Blues

Great
about him getting a phonecall from the convict Charles Bronson. One of my favourite youtube clips ever. Language NSFW.

I thought I was fairly good at understanding British, but I have to admit, I only got about a 1/3 of what he said.

Fortune favors the bald.

Great

I thought I was fairly good at understanding British, but I have to admit, I only got about a 1/3 of what he said.

Was it the good bits?

-Elwood Blues

NSFW,
. A new.... zombie game.. I guess.

YES, YES and OH YES

SEP101074.jpg

Ever heard of Onichanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad?

onechanbara6.jpg

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Of course maybe I'm just not meeting the right girls :lol:

WHAT THE ****?!

What kind of twisted logic is that? Oh god, I could go into all sorts of rants about sexism and individual freedoms and what happens when two people are really horny and want to have lots of sex multiple times during the day and thus need lots of condoms, but instead I'm just going to write that post off as an ignorant off-handed comment.

In no way should carrying a bunch of condoms ever be reason to consider a girl or a guy a prostitute. It should be reason to consider them a healthy girl or guy who justifiably enjoys sex and wants to avoid pregnancy and disease.

Moreover, in no way should prostitution ever be considered an illegal act (within certain bounds that respect the integrity of the individual and their right to choose).

Whoah, Krez. For a dope smoker you're not very chilled. >_<

-Elwood Blues

Homeopathic leak threatens catastrophe

But everyone is in agreement that the emergency workers who came to the aid of the stricken plant yesterday are the true heroes. Some firefighers may have been exposed to dilutions as high as D8000 during the frantic race to prevent the atomic memory of the waste from reaching the Thames. Next to the Plant are seven abandoned Fire Engines

-Elwood Blues

Of course maybe I'm just not meeting the right girls :p

WHAT THE ****?!

What kind of twisted logic is that? Oh god, I could go into all sorts of rants about sexism and individual freedoms and what happens when two people are really horny and want to have lots of sex multiple times during the day and thus need lots of condoms, but instead I'm just going to write that post off as an ignorant off-handed comment.

In no way should carrying a bunch of condoms ever be reason to consider a girl or a guy a prostitute. It should be reason to consider them a healthy girl or guy who justifiably enjoys sex and wants to avoid pregnancy and disease.

Moreover, in no way should prostitution ever be considered an illegal act (within certain bounds that respect the integrity of the individual and their right to choose).

I already conceded the safe sex angle to Wals and admitted I was being naive about it, chill out.

condoms can be used as a factor leading "an officer to suspect (reasonable suspicion) that a person is engaged in prostitution," but stresses that possession of rubbers alone isn't sufficient cause for an order to disperse or arrest.

This makes it pretty clear they aren't targeting average folks, by the way. I'm happy to concede that actual sex workers shouldn't be targeted for carrying condoms because of public health, but you are being naive if you think they are just rounding up sexually active couples and charging whoever has condoms with prostitution.

you are being naive if you think they are just rounding up sexually active couples and charging whoever has condoms with prostitution.

I'd certainly think so. It's not as if prostitutes genuinely disguise who they are and what they do. It'd be like having a clandestine pie shop. Hard for the customers to find you.

Mmmm... pie. Ooh, it's lunchtime!

-Elwood Blues

What would you say this was the face of?

hopes_1996488c.jpg

-Elwood Blues

No idea who he is, but he looks like a young Brezhnev?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

That my friends is the face of a man who defrauded his company of more than 2 million, and spent it on prostitutes. :thumbsup:

-Elwood Blues