Deus Ex 3

Rosbjerg

I'm still chuckling at my 25 quid uk preorder of the Augmented Edition. I knew there was a reason I ordered it in early December. :yucky:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I'm still chuckling at my 25 quid uk preorder of the Augmented Edition. I knew there was a reason I ordered it in early December. ;)

Yup, it's why I'm doing the happy dance.. :yucky:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

How many trailers have there been ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Probably should have omitted the question mark, hmm.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Probably should have omitted the question mark, hmm.

If ya don't want the answer.. you shouldn't use the question mark... :thumbsup:

Trailier fatigue is wonderful. Well that or hype resist, heh.

Noice, didn't know Montreal is one hub you can visit. I wonder if they'll all speak French, and whether there will be a Jade Raymond cameo... :thumbsup:

Isn't she with Ubisoft rather than Eidos ?

Meh, Quebecer. Therefore not good - well good for sucking Federal cash anyway. :thumbsup:

I have had this pre-ordered for so long, can't believe it is almost here. Been on a total media blackout. i really hope that doesn't come back and bite me in the ***. I just have a gut feeling that I will enjoy this game, and 9 out of 10 times I am right.

Apparently OXM loved it.

Pluses -

Involving, complex plot

Dramatic, beautiful art direction

Sophisticated characters

Satisfying combat and stealth

"Human Revolution stands proudly alongside the best cyberpunk fiction, in any medium, let alone just games"

"For those who were lucky enough to play Ion Storms original Deus Ex, know that this effortlessly captures the same tone, feel, and sense of consequence of the original, complete with fan-pleasing references and a storyline that slots beautifully into fiction"

"Human Revolution's first priority is freedom of choice, but your first decision is also your easiest - buy this game"

Minuses -

Some sub-plots left hanging

The score -

10/10 "Like it's visuals, this game is golden"

I'd like to hear what actual humans think before buying.

You could always dig around on the thread... I'm pretty sure a couple of people here tried the leaked "press demo" version and gave some comments on that first 10 hours.

I stayed on the moral high horse and didn't try it. o:) That and I didn't want to spoil any of the anticipation...

The leaked version was only one map, not the whole thing.

Not one map, one hub and a whole bunch of maps. It's a significant chunk of the game, apparently. Actual humans were allowed to discuss it in the off-topic thread on the official forums and the reception was overwhelming positive. Even the usual whiners were positive.