Could actually care less about PvP in this game. I would think one character would be a bit OP, like Reinhart and empowered Geometry. Just seems unfair.

Just give me an arena with endless waves to knock down in 4 player coop.

Could actually care less about PvP in this game. I would think one character would be a bit OP, like Reinhart and empowered Geometry. Just seems unfair.

Damn straight! o:)

If you hasd an arena like that wouldn't it be even better if not only horde mode was available but also PvP?

They have to implement persistent character saves for either of these things to happen though and persistent character saves will most likely not happen. Interest in this game on consoles is very low and the game ranks at #78 in top sell on amazon.com xbox 360 right now. This title just got released and it is tanking hard. I will be very surprised if consoles even get any DLC.

I mean I don't mind if they implement PvP. I've always been a supporter of "if you don't like it don't play it."

Either persistent character saves, or just saves unique to the game mode itself. Either would work for me. I'm completely fine with building a separate character for a different game mode. Leveling in this game was a blast, and I looked forward to each new level.

I mean I don't mind if they implement PvP. I've always been a supporter of "if you don't like it don't play it."

Either persistent character saves, or just saves unique to the game mode itself. Either would work for me. I'm completely fine with building a separate character for a different game mode. Leveling in this game was a blast, and I looked forward to each new level.

Your idea of maybe having to make a totally separate character for PvP or the arena or horde idea (ie separate game modes) would be a workaround to having to implement a persistent character save system and would probabaly make the possiblity of getting different game modes more 'do-able'.

I don't pvp I'm not tough enough. You can always tell a pvper, I mean just listen to the guy who started this thread. He's just so damned tough. pvpers always talk like that on the internet. They're just so dangerous. Just wow. I'm glad I'm not going to have to fight that guy in a computer game I think I'd just have to run away all kind of scared and stuff.

I don't pvp I'm not tough enough. You can always tell a pvper, I mean just listen to the guy who started this thread. He's just so damned tough. pvpers always talk like that on the internet. They're just so dangerous. Just wow. I'm glad I'm not going to have to fight that guy in a computer game I think I'd just have to run away all kind of scared and stuff.

Oh really?

I hope you don't make a habit of stereotyping and judging people.

Oh really?

Don't be silly, I judge nobody. I hate everyone equally.

Oh really?

Heh. =)

Oh really?

Um ... (reads posts) .... /scratches head in confusion.