Obsidian, please add new forum themes

Humodour

I am utterly sick of this current black and grey one. It's very depressing and off-putting. The juxtaposition is most stark when I switch to other tabs which use warmer colours (i.e. pretty much every web page).

So could you please add another colour scheme, maybe white and blue or something?

I've always thought that the colour scheme was one of the best things about the forums. It's easier on the eyes and it doesn't stand out at work.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Options would be nice for some I suppose. But I like the scheme., fits the name of the company. How on earth is it depressing :)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Colors look fine to me.

More forums should have colors like these.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

do people even care enough about this forum to change anything?

this forum hasn't been fun since nick and llyr left.

and pixies too but he's not even funny.

That was uncalled for. -_-

Also, we care enough to be conservative - that should tell you a lot.

Fortune favors the bald.

That was uncalled for. :ermm:

Also, we care enough to be conservative - that should tell you a lot.

yeah, just kidding. kind of.

but this old girl just aint what she used to be.

I'm sure there used to be a different forum theme. I used to use it.

Unless that was just my cataracts falling off.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I like it. Although I always liked that Windows classic theme that was pumpkin and something, and the one that was maple and something. The colours made me happy and, temporarily, StOppEd ThE VoICes TellINg ME to dO BAd THingS.

Ahem.

sonsofgygax.JPG

It has begun.

At some point, every message board on the internet becomes a stew of nostalgic veterans complaining about how it used to be better and being nasty to newbies. It always starts with posts like this.

Anyway, I'm fine with this theme. It's nice.

It's not black and grey, it's dark olive green with a little bit of blue! ;) Ok ok, the actual background background is black, but the post columns/tables and borders...

The one thing I like about darker forum color schemes are that most avatars tend to pop out more. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It has begun.

At some point, every message board on the internet becomes a stew of nostalgic veterans complaining about how it used to be better and being nasty to newbies. It always starts with posts like this.

Anyway, I'm fine with this theme. It's nice.

Fair point but I've been around a while and I still like it. Some of the people who've joined in the past twelve months are very groovy forum members too.

sonsofgygax.JPG

I have been told several times by professional web designers that white on black is like sports socks with dark trousers.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have been told several times by professional web designers that white on black is like sports socks with dark trousers.

Sexy? :ermm:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif