Highly stylized, high profile role playing game.

Randall Brown's LI profile (which was updated today, I think)

Onsite Quality Assurance Technician

Obsidian Entertainment

September 2010 - Present (1 year)

- Perform daily quality assurance reports for a software project entitled: Dungeon Siege III along with another unannounced project

- Responsible for writing suggestions to help balance game play mechanics and achievements to ensure a fair and fun experience for the consumer

- Writing descriptive and detailed reports for Art, Audio, Memory, Programming, Design, and Animation issues that cause glitches within the various software tools

DSIII DLC?

Edited by funcroc

I'm starting to doubt that Obsidian will announce any other full-blown project this year... which is disappointing, considering I'm still skeptical on the possibility of some DLC for Dungeon Siege III that isn't some kind of free patch + a couple of abilities new enemies/maybe an arena mode to raise sales. Would be glad to be proven wrong on all accounts, though.

I'm starting to doubt that Obsidian will announce any other full-blown project this year... which is disappointing, considering I'm still skeptical on the possibility of some DLC for Dungeon Siege III that isn't some kind of free patch + a couple of abilities new enemies/maybe an arena mode to raise sales. Would be glad to be proven wrong on all accounts, though.

It's definately better this way than announcing something like years before they are even ready to show us anything *cough* AP and Aliens *cough*.

Anyways there's still 4 months left to announce stuff :p

Hate the living, love the dead.

Brennecke's LI profile updated

For the past seven years I've been a game, tools and engine programmer at Obsidian Entertainment, and I'm now currently working on an unannounced project as a senior game play programmer.

I've worked on these games at Obsidian:

Project Directing Credits:

Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun (DLC 2011)

Programming Credits:

Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun (DLC 2011)

Dungeon Siege III for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC (2011)

Aliens RPG for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC (Canceled 2009)

Neverwinter Nights 2 for PC (2006)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords for Xbox and PC (2004)

Additional Programming Credits:

Fallout: New Vegas for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC (2010)

Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir for PC (2008)

Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer for PC (2007)

Specialties

Animation, Combat Systems, Character Control, Camera Systems, General Gameplay, etc.

I think all of funcroc's recent discoveries hinted at the development of a 2D game, or at least a game that uses a lot 2D backgrounds and environments. With all the people who are putting their work on that project on their Linked In profile, I wonder if we are near to an announcement or something of the sort?

I think all of funcroc's recent discoveries hinted at the development of a 2D game, or at least a game that uses a lot 2D backgrounds and environments. With all the people who are putting their work on that project on their Linked In profile, I wonder if we are near to an announcement or something of the sort?

I was more wondering because of XBOX360/PS3/PC. So we have a plattform now. Or was that mentioned before?

Edited by C2B