HBO's Game of Thrones

MechanicalLemon

I don't know what you guys are talking about, the scene set/revealed the character for what it was. I was the seed of suspicion foreshadowing the eventual betrayal.

Edit: also hot lesbian sex.

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

But was that lesbian scene really necessary?

You've lost me, old boy.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Good episode. But was that lesbian scene really necessary?

I think it was. There was that gay scene between kings brother whats-his-name and shiny knight whats-his-name. Now everything is good in the kingdom once again.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

First few mins into the ep. and I'm already ;) by the skinning of the deer. Was that a real one? Hate to be that guy if so, heh.

Yes. Because I like women. :ermm:

I think it was. There was that gay scene between kings brother whats-his-name and shiny knight whats-his-name. Now everything is good in the kingdom once again.

When you look at it that way...fair is fair, amirite?

I gotta say, it's awesome seeing new viewers' reactions to the end of the episode. So glorious. Oh, and the guy playing Tywin knocked it out of the park.

They will probably, since they've shown alot of him so far.

They've skipped The Blackfish entirely, for instance. :o

He's been moved to Season 2, I believe.

I'm really looking forward to seeing who will portray the Blackfish, Stannis, and Davos. They're probably among my top favorite minor characters in the series.

Yes.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

First few mins into the ep. and I'm already :x by the skinning of the deer. Was that a real one? Hate to be that guy if so, heh.

I can't believe that made you feel sick... I thought it was an awesome scene!

I wonder if they'll show Ser Barristan's story.

He's the only 'good' character in the book that stays alive.

Cheers for the spoiler you ****ing cretin.

Phh, it's not you care how it goes anyway. Me and my friends are just watching this to have something to poke fun at, that other fantasy thing on Starz was too crappy to be fun

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Seeing any animal with its birthday suit off is a little disturbing. And I say that as a card-carrying carnivore.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I wonder if they'll show Ser Barristan's story.

He's the only 'good' character in the book that stays alive.

Cheers for the spoiler you ****ing cretin.

not too much of a spoiler when you consider that no one in this series is safe and it's still unfinished

who knows, he might be next on the chopping block in the next book :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

First few mins into the ep. and I'm already :lol: by the skinning of the deer. Was that a real one? Hate to be that guy if so, heh.

I can't believe that made you feel sick... I thought it was an awesome scene!

You a vegan or something.

Veganism is evil.

Seeing any animal with its birthday suit off is a little disturbing. And I say that as a card-carrying carnivore.

What, and I thought you were a man - turns out you're a ladyboy vegan playing man. I AM DISAPPOINT! :lol:

Oh yes, the two minute scene establishing romantic liaisons between two male characters with about three seconds of mildly amusing slurping noises is totally equivalent to a ten minute scene with two random women engaging in sex.

The way these two scenes are treated is a huge example of the distance between the way our culture treats male and female homosexuality. Female homosexuality: totally hawt, let's draw this **** out, throw in pointless characters doin' it, because lesbians only exist for our (straight male) amusement. Male homosexuality: whoa, supergross, lol that sound effect, why are they making these two character's homosexual relationship explicit?

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

It's not a cultural thing, it's just a fact that one man putting his **** in another mans arse is not something the majority of people, female or male, wants to see.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Watched 2 episodes. The show is pseudo mature garbage.

As for the gay/lesbian thing, that's your minority rights. Tend to go straight up your ass.

Although most of the other sex in the show was in equally bad taste.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

It's not a cultural thing, it's just a fact that one man putting his **** in another mans arse is not something the majority of people, female or male, wants to see.
Oh, yes, I forgot that your culture's particular views on sex just so happen to be correct and accurate.
I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

Kaftan is correct.

Nightshape is correct about Kaftan being correct.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.