Piers Morgan ousts Larry King

Walsingham

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/sep/0...y-king-chatshow

What in the name of incendiary genitals are you thinking, America? :shifty:

This **** ...just words fail me. Make up your own mind.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Larry King is overrated, and for the most part knows very little about his guests when they come up as he spouts nonsencial things that are illogical and retarted at them. He should have retired years ago.

Pierce Morgan may be a loud mouth Simon Cowell copycat, but he does know what he is talking about most of the time.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

He has been looking rather long in the tooth for a while. Also I propose that nearly any idiot can do what he does with an army of researchers at their disposal.

Real reporters go out and dig up the story themselves. News readers and talk show people, they just don't impress.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

America.

Taking British rejects since 1607.

Thank you America, because we sure as HELL don't want him.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Actually, you do. You guys are the ones who made successful and famous. In fact, he chose to quit your garbage version of Got Talent and keep Amerika's version. HE dumped YOU. Don't act like the jilted lover now. L0LZ

Thats Jeremy Clarkson archenemy, isnt it?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Actually, you do. You guys are the ones who made successful and famous. In fact, he chose to quit your garbage version of Got Talent and keep Amerika's version. HE dumped YOU. Don't act like the jilted lover now. L0LZ

Please take the tosser with open arms. I hate the guy.

P.S. You mean he was offered more money most likely. Seriously the guy is scum.

Edited by Nightshape

I love the idea that CNN is left wing. :sorcerer:

Anyway, as has been said we sure as **** don't want him. I can't forgive him because it was under his editorship that the Mirror ran the obviously bogus news story about British troops urinating on prisoners in Iraq. I say obviously bogus because neither the kit nor the lorry type would realistically have been in Iraq. It later turned out to have been engineered by some wankers here in the UK. If he'd asked even one proper soldier they'd have told him it was balls, but because the weaselly funt likied the notion of cracking a story which hurt the establishment he just ran it. the pictures did the damage, and I'm sure the later facts never undid the damage.

Plus, from what I understand he is just a wanker.

Wasn't it Morgan who Jeremy Clarkson punched?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I love the idea that CNN is left wing. :sorcerer:

Anyway, as has been said we sure as **** don't want him. I can't forgive him because it was under his editorship that the Mirror ran the obviously bogus news story about British troops urinating on prisoners in Iraq. I say obviously bogus because neither the kit nor the lorry type would realistically have been in Iraq. It later turned out to have been engineered by some wankers here in the UK. If he'd asked even one proper soldier they'd have told him it was balls, but because the weaselly funt likied the notion of cracking a story which hurt the establishment he just ran it. the pictures did the damage, and I'm sure the later facts never undid the damage.

And given that his brother is an infantry officer it was twice as vile...

Wasn't it Morgan who Jeremy Clarkson punched?

Yes. Well done, Clarkson.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Oh, I agree, he is a wanker but he is entertaining wanker who is intelligent though definitely full of himself.

I don't agree, I don't believe that he belongs in the public eye at all... People like you keep him on TV.

Oh, I agree, he is a wanker but he is entertaining wanker who is intelligent

Don't lie.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Oh, I agree, he is a wanker but he is entertaining wanker who is intelligent

Don't lie.

*chuckles* I don't think he's lying about thinking he's intelligent, maybe the wanker part.

Don't shock me one bit though, I expected as much from Volo.

"I don't agree, I don't believe that he belongs in the public eye at all... People like you keep him on TV."

'People like me'? L0LZ

Actually, consideirng the only show of his I watch is Amerika's Got Talent and I don't watch it because of him (in fact, that's where I was first 'introduced' to him); I seriously doubt I'm keeping him on tv.

Jeremy Clarkson should do Larry King. Come on it would be a blast, he hates everything American and has borderline tourettes syndrome.

seconded.

"I don't agree, I don't believe that he belongs in the public eye at all... People like you keep him on TV."

'People like me'? L0LZ

Actually, consideirng the only show of his I watch is Amerika's Got Talent and I don't watch it because of him (in fact, that's where I was first 'introduced' to him); I seriously doubt I'm keeping him on tv.

People LIKE you, so all those tards watching America's Got Talent, like yourself, keep him on the TV. I feel the same way about Simon Cowell.

"People LIKE you, so all those tards watching America's Got Talent, like yourself, keep him on the TV. I feel the same way about Simon Cowell."

The only 'tard' is the one whining and being all butthurt bcause people watch certain shows/people he dislikes.

Bottom line is Morgan > King and only tards prefer King. L0LZ

Edited by Volourn

Jeremy Clarkson should do Larry King. Come on it would be a blast, he hates everything American and has borderline tourettes syndrome.

Clarkson is only 'anti-American' in a jokey way, because he'll always tell you about the things he loves about the States, particularly the cars. Although the car crash interview when he meets his hero, a very curmudgeonly Chuck Yeager, is a classic. "Never meet your heroes."

Chuck wheels out the old "we saved your Limey asses" routine IIRC. The riposte should have been almost three years late and we're still paying back the loan. :sorcerer:

sonsofgygax.JPG