The funny things thread Part 2

Rosbjerg

That surprised cat reminds me of this TV show I saw last night about this couple of anarchists with a dog. The dog was - not inconsistently - totally undisciplined. The dog's name was 'Chaos'. This lack of discipline meant the couple were prisoners in their own bedroom. I laughed and laughed.

Talk about being hoist by your own pet.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That surprised cat reminds me of this TV show I saw last night about this couple of anarchists with a dog. The dog was - not inconsistently - totally undisciplined. The dog's name was 'Chaos'. This lack of discipline meant the couple were prisoners in their own bedroom. I laughed and laughed.

That Victoria Stilwell show right? I saw that one. The couple had a kid the dog was terrorizing as well if I remember right. I found it amusing too that they would turn to her for help. I guess chaos was too much even for them!

That Victoria Stilwell show right? I saw that one. The couple had a kid the dog was terrorizing as well if I remember right. I found it amusing too that they would turn to her for help. I guess chaos was too much even for them!

Yeah. I didn't bring up the issue with the kid, because that makes it sound as if the couple were letting their child suffer in order to indulge their politics. Which I think might be assuming a bit much, given the show's heavily edited. And a tortured child isn't funny.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Finnish coaches at the World Hockey Cup congratulating them selfs over a job well done:

811691959.gif

Fancy moves.

I'm moving to Norway. >_<

Your moves would be a bit slow if your blood was pumping at -30 degrees celsius. :)

-Elwood Blues

Your moves would be a bit slow if your blood was pumping at -30 degrees celsius. o:)

Isn't those temperatures like summer to them?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Even I had forgotten how funny Jan Jansen is in Baldur's Gate 2. Of course, a lot of the humour is best seen in context, after you've fought tooth and nail against a liche king and so forth. So I won't post any of the best bits. But this one made me laugh immoderately:

Jan- Nalia, dearie, you remind me so much of Cletus Bifflelips, my second cousin, thrice removed.

Nalia- I don't think that I could be very much like a person named Cletus.

Jan- You wouldn't think so, yet here we are.

-Elwood Blues

Go post that on my facebook, you ninny.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Like a puppet on a string. Muhahaha!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: