The funny things thread Part 2

Rosbjerg

Someone is over-sensitive. Somebody. I'm not gonna say who.

But then how i'm I going to find out who? :( :whisper: can you discreetly point your finger at him? :whisper:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

i may be wrongly assuming this was directed at me but if you can't take a joke in a joke thread for what it is worth (which is a joke...) then you probably don't belong in this thread to begin with

i may be wrongly assuming this was directed at me but if you can't take a joke in a joke thread for what it is worth (which is a joke...) then you probably don't belong in this thread to begin with

This, children, it's an ironic post. :(

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Atheism is like the worst religion ever.

Seconded. Although Jehova's Witnesses are a close second. No birthdays, WTF?!?

:lol::p I know that this it's supposed to be a funny things thread and everything but this post it's just reminding me of my grandmother refusing a transfusion because she is a Jehova's Witness.

village_idiot.gif

Atheism is like the worst religion ever.

Seconded. Although Jehova's Witnesses are a close second. No birthdays, WTF?!?

:lol::p I know that this it's supposed to be a funny things thread and everything but this post it's just reminding me of my grandmother refusing a transfusion because she is a Jehova's Witness.

I'm sorry to hear that Orogun :(

atheism.jpg

COUNTER

That's not atheism.

your point? what calax posted wasn't christianity. but those two pictures are older than the internet. deal with it like i dealt with Calax's post. lol. this is a funny things thread not a religious debate, keep it that way, if you can't laugh at a ridiculous over simplification of your own belief system do not bring someone else's up in the first place

There's gross oversimplification, and just flat out wrong. Stating that was atheism is like stating that my post about a Jewish zombie also encompass Jews and Muslims.

And now, a kitteh in a hampster ball.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

FFS, thi sis supposed to be the funny thing sthread. Not the 'let's have another circular jawbang about atheism' thread.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well, watching atheists and monotheists using claws and hair pulling can be fun too ;)

You are right though, and it is not as if we forbid people to create (yet another) religious debate thread. How about giving it a break in this particular thread?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

From the wiki on mustard oil:

A Nazi cow, probably grinding up that WMD made from castor beans

800px-Grinding_Mustard_Seed_for_oil.jpg

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

A Nazi cow, probably grinding up that WMD made from castor beans

Afrika Korps sand coloured Cow-moo-flage scheme?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Not sure about this video. It's either a bit genius, or laughably awful.

-Elwood Blues

Ewwwwwww. Kinda funny though.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Not exactly safe for work, but hilarious.

-Elwood Blues

The IT Crowd is just about the funniest thing I've ever seen. Here are a couple clips that made me laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N49fycoODR4

It's even funnier if you've worked with IT support in any form..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

It's even funnier if you've worked with IT support in any form..

Or have a spouse that does. :lol: those were hilarious, especially the iphone one. Hubs main client just switched from Blackberries to iphones for no good reason and...well nvm.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

We use the "have you tried turning it on and off again" solution quite often.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra