You hurt cat? We kill you!

Walsingham

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/...cat-in-bin.html

I thought that the woman was bloody weird, and definitely wrong to inflict senseless cruelty. But my sympathy immediately shifted when I heard some Voightkamf happy dingbats have made death threats.

Person>cat, you halfwits.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

She should be carefully monitored. Most serial killers start with animal cruelty.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Arguably this woman completely deserves baseless death threats."

No.

Them women's actions are kinda odd. Who pets a cat then throws it in the trash?

They should find those uttering death threats and charge them.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

She should be carefully monitored. Most serial killers start with animal cruelty.

I agree. A normal sane person would not throw a cat in the bin.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Wals, every country has inane news stories. Most of us have the dignity not to spray them all over the forums though. :woot:

There's a difference between murder and death threats. Arguably this woman completely deserves baseless death threats.

:shifty:

Is it really that daft?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I threaten lots of people with death. It's practically my hello.

But yeah... I'd be kind of scared of that woman. RSPCA charges should hopefully suffice.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

While I can sympathize with any potential "neighbor cats turned my yard into a smelly litterbox" sentiments, that woman is obviously disturbed & maybe cause for psych. evaluation. I mean, we don't know what was in her head/her motivation at the time - but, um, yeah.

But death threats...for almost anything...solve nothing/is absurd.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Seriously Britain, you need another Jack the Ripper if a cat in a dump is news. :)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

"I hope she gets hit by a bus."

So.. you admit to not being a good person. K.

Problem with that?

Also, since when does wishing bad things on bad people make you a bad person? I suppose you wish Hitler hadn't been driven to suicide and that Osama remains free and happy? And that a rapist enjoys the rest of his life?

Not only are you argumentative, your arguments are getting worse and worse as the years go on...You're getting old :D

Edited by Krookie

Guest The Architect

Yeah it's hard to have any empathy whatsoever towards someone like that. You can be the most ****ed up person in the world but when you do something like that, then you can't blame anyone for wanting you to suffer - and even if she was neurologically incapable of understanding that, you can't expect other people to elicit no emotional response to what she did, which usually involves wanting the person to suffer, because most of us are not psychopathic.

I threaten lots of people with death. It's practically my hello.

And only an imbecile would take your threats seriously or be concerned with them you testosterone deprived, castrated, long red haired pale hippy bitch.

Most male serial killers do, female serial killers usually don't exibit sadistic tendencies.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

"which usually involves wanting the person to suffer, because most of us are not psychopathic."

So.. wanting people to suffer is a sign of NOT being psychopathic? WOW...

" I suppose you wish Hitler hadn't been driven to suicide and that Osama remains free and happy? "

Actually, I want them to be rightly punished for their crimes. On toip of that, Hitler and Bin landen are repsonsible for the mass murders of thousands of people while this woman is responsible for puttinga cat in the garbage and said cat lived. She deserves to be punished for her immoral action.. but that punishment should NOT include murdering her.

But, yeah, keep comparing people like Hitler, Bin Landen, and rapists to this woman. That really makes your argument sound more reasonable.

We should also cut off the hands of those litter too. Scumbags that they are. Or better yet, just murder 'em because they are murdering our planets, and only a pyschopath would wnat to cause other humans pain.

Do you enjoy the suffering of others? What makes you better than her?

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Godwin strikes back... :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

" I suppose you wish Hitler hadn't been driven to suicide and that Osama remains free and happy? "

Actually, I want them to be rightly punished for their crimes. On toip of that, Hitler and Bin landen are repsonsible for the mass murders of thousands of people while this woman is responsible for puttinga cat in the garbage and said cat lived. She deserves to be punished for her immoral action.. but that punishment should NOT include murdering her.

But, yeah, keep comparing people like Hitler, Bin Landen, and rapists to this woman. That really makes your argument sound more reasonable.

We should also cut off the hands of those litter too. Scumbags that they are. Or better yet, just murder 'em because they are murdering our planets, and only a pyschopath would wnat to cause other humans pain.

Do you enjoy the suffering of others? What makes you better than her?

Well FIRST OF ALL, I said get hit by a bus. At no time did I say she should be murdered, or killed...So you're wrong on that one buddy :) So keep misinterpreting MY posts, "it really makes your argument sound more reasonable"

ALSO, again, it's all context my friend. I enjoy the suffering of others when they themselves cause someone (or something) harm when it is unjustified. If this woman didn't decide to throw a kitty in a garbage can I would never wish anything bad upon her, but this isn't the case.

Most male serial killers do, female serial killers usually don't exibit sadistic tendencies.

Most women don't turn serial killer, and their MO is often subtle. Poison and things that don't require direct action, of course there is the exception to the rule e.g. Aileen Wuornos.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

And only an imbecile would take your threats seriously or be concerned with them you testosterone deprived, castrated, long red haired pale hippy bitch.

Whoah whoah whoah... I may be an imbecile but I am NOT a ginger.

-Elwood Blues

Guest The Architect

Yeah, and you're not Tale either. If you stopped smoking so much then maybe you would know that because you would be able to see the monitor properly, but I say maybe because maybe you're just getting blinder in your old age. :)

Yeah, and you're not Tale either. If you stopped smoking so much then maybe you would know that because you would be able to see the monitor properly, but I say maybe because maybe you're just getting blinder in your old age. :)

It's not the old age that's making me go blind. :)

-Elwood Blues