Is Feargus Urquheart really Lord Ao in disguise?

Affmeister

Oh i see... Now this only leads me to the inevitable follow-up who on Talos' earth is Llynanor?

Is that like a male version of Leliana runnin around spamming lingering song while slapstick backstab abusing lethality?

A high lore skill will automatically identify a magical item as it enters your inventory.

Oh i see... Now this only leads me to the inevitable follow-up who on Talos' earth is Llynanor?

Is that like a male version of Leliana runnin around spamming lingering song while slapstick backstab abusing lethality?

He will now.

He's a(in in)famouse poster here.

Oh once again i see (Damn your eyes!)

Well been there done that.

Boredom: the mother of all forum inventions since 1999.

But that was like a serious question, i am really curious about this mysterious Urquheart fellow, Jessically curious...

:lol:

A high lore skill will automatically identify a magical item as it enters your inventory.

Spam thread. :x

Oh Volourn, i am honoured to see that you remember me and what it is that i do :-

*hugs*

Still, no proper information on Mr. President or his assumed to be Jessically hot wife (yes, that is totally said in a totally awesome way for someone named jessica Salutations, still remembering my last day in spellhold - Ben)

So... Would you like to share any hearsay, be it spam or not?

As long as a 6'8" Italian warlord would consider it hot guacamole... :x

Affe, I miss 6'8" :x

Heh, i think it's kinda hard to not miss a guy who chooses the day of Chernobyl '86 for his new username as warlord got kinda overly famous :wacko:

I miss lots of crazy people, like Silverbow and Ankara Halla.

Noticed some are still around, like you and Balthamael :)

I hated the Tarrasque joke. Being a mod and getting asked about the Tarrasque via PM was lame.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Come gather 'round the fire while Gfted1 tells a tale.

Back in the day, when BGII was still wet behind the ears, a yarn was spun by a poster known as 6'8" Italian Warlord that told of a Tarrasque. This fearsome beast was reported to be a special encouter in the Oasis and this story took on a life of its own, still being retold to this day. Of course, there is no tarrasque in BGII.

Back in the day, when BGII was still wet behind the ears, a yarn was spun by a poster known as 6'8" Italian Warlord that told of a Tarrasque. This fearsome beast was reported to be a special encouter in the Oasis and this story took on a life of its own, still being retold to this day. Of course, there is no tarrasque in BGII.

Wow. I suddenly feel older and wiser just by hearing this tale.

Thank you for the tale, wise one.

• 2 weeks later...

As little as there is a possibility to defeat Lanfear before Safana's death curse hits... unless of course you're playing through the game for the ninetyninth time and roll an Assassin only to have done em all...

:p

My assassin, by the way... is a bit to alike Yoshimo for me to be entirely pleased with him :D

So... Gifted one, and other old ents.... do you also sporadically entertain yourself by revisting this old magnicifent setting of Faer

I havent played in years and the disks have long ago been packed into storage. Funny you should mention it though as just yesterday I found this 4 in 1 pack on Amazon for ridiculously cheap and am considering buying it. The only thing holding me back is Im not sure how it runs on Win7 64-bit and Im not one for hours of fiddling around trying to get something to work.

I havent played in years and the disks have long ago been packed into storage. Funny you should mention it though as just yesterday I found this 4 in 1 pack on Amazon for ridiculously cheap and am considering buying it. The only thing holding me back is Im not sure how it runs on Win7 64-bit and Im not one for hours of fiddling around trying to get something to work.

Heh, i was quite to see theese games still in stores over here.

I was not aware that BG2 was such a big game, i thought it was just us.

Even bought a second IWD2 DVD re-release, can't say it was wasted money since i misplaced my old CD1 :D