Which characters will be awesome?

Obviously we don't know any in-depth stuff, but which characters do you look forward to interacting with and which characters do you look forward to shoot in the head?

Henry Leland: This guy seems like such a smug bastard judging from trailers and his character vignette. Looking forward to trading words with him.

Conrad Marburg: Don't know much about him, but in the character vignette he seems like a real bad-ass.

SIE: Yeah... Something about the whole sado-masochistic, ex-stasi, German cougar with a huge gun is just appealing. Seems like she will be a fun character though my first character will probably not get along too well with her.

Mina Tang: She just seems likeable overall. I wonder what she's really up to.

Albatross: We don't know much at all about this guy, but as a handler he likes the stealthy way. Which is obviously good, hehe.

Dislikes:

Brayko: I dunno... I think he can turn out to be a fun character but from what we've seen so far I just wanna shoot him.

Scarlet Lake: Seems a bit vanilla judging from the vignette, and I find her looks sorta boring as well. I'm sure she'll have some nice secret as well.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Leland, since he seems to have a pretty importan role in the story and has superb voice acting.

Marburg simply because he seems to be shaping up as a boss, and pretty hard to kill too.

Albatross could be an interesting character too but we know next to nothing about me.

Sie because I want to know how she's involved in the mess.

Haven't made up my mind about the other characters, but I like Sis' design.

Oh and I want to know who the hell is Darcy. :(

Albatross: He seems like the polite professional type, which is good.

Sis: Proper(?) platonic relationship in a video game? Do want. Also, I always wanted a little sister. :3

SIE: I didn't like her at first, but the non-stop double entrendes made her more interesting.

Leland: What Starwars said + I like his "whatever you do, I stay in control" wibe.

Marburg: Old timer pro, with a bit of old vs young rivalry with Thorton.

Brayko: VA makes him awesome.

Alan Parker: Michael Bell, that is all.

Oh and I want to know who the hell is Darcy. :lol:

me too... i also want to know who's Brakio (the ninja boss?) ; if someone has a vid i'll appreciate it.

I am curios about Sis too.

Edited by Alpha

I don't like or trust nobody. That must be a choice in the espionage world, to be grumpy and alone.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Marburg and Leland will make very good enemies for my character, I'm sure. Looking forward to beating the smug smile off of Leland's face, if possible. The possible shootout hinted in the Marburg vignette looks awesome.

I'm probably going to ally with Albatross.

Edited by Oblarg

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

One guy we still haven't seen much about is that weird-looking dude in the robe (or coat or whatever it is). He can be seen in some trailer walking up to Mike in a subway I think with a gun in his hand.
There's a really short glimpse in a random trailer where he drops his coat(?). Looks very cool. I guess he's with CSP and operates in Taipei.

I find Leland the most fascinating character so far. Smug snake indeed. If he's an antagonist I like that we actually spend some time talking it up with him instead of straight up murderizing his ass. And Sie ...well, c'mon! She's VO'd by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn after all.

I find Leland the most fascinating character so far. Smug snake indeed. If he's an antagonist I like that we actually spend some time talking it up with him instead of straight up murderizing his ass. And Sie ...well, c'mon! She's VO'd by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn after all.

Not to offend, but Sie; from what I've seen looks to be Wrex with boobs. Too straightforward and simplistic.

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

One guy we still haven't seen much about is that weird-looking dude in the robe (or coat or whatever it is). He can be seen in some trailer walking up to Mike in a subway I think with a gun in his hand.

That guy is named Omen Deng. Taipe