Mass Effect 2

Gorth

Apparently the scars can also "naturally heal" through consistent accumulation of Paragon points.

Not 100% sure it's true, but apparently you can also get plastic surgery to remove them if your renegade.

But I think scars look hawt! Can you get scar-enhancing surgery if you're paragon?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Apparently the scars can also "naturally heal" through consistent accumulation of Paragon points.

Not 100% sure it's true, but apparently you can also get plastic surgery to remove them if your renegade.

But I think scars look hawt! Can you get scar-enhancing surgery if you're paragon?

Screw that! I want total cyborg face pop out complete with red-LED eye replacement ala Terminator.

manthing2.jpg

Yep, it's called cheat on Suze.

Screw that! I want total cyborg face pop out complete with red-LED eye replacement ala Terminator.

Scars aren't a big deal, but I want those damn eyes. Not that I'll see it off the ship, DLC/Collectors edition armor has no helmet toggle.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Why would going Renegade make Shepard's robotic features to become more prominent, anyway?

Because your skin will dislike you so much it will attempt to slowly escape your face in hope that you wont notice?

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Haha, next time I get injured, I'm sure to remember to go help elderly ladies over streets instead of going to hospital. Wait what? Did someone say not to take the game seriously? Oh okay then, my bad.

Anyway, those of you who have the game could give some cheers/boohoos about it? Is the squad AI even a little better?

So you're saying you want to be the gay Sheppy with no scars?

Where's your spartan spirit?

Where did you get that idea? I was talkin about real life :lol:

The more scars the better! This is SPARTAAAA!

Shep with a Spartan spirit is more likely to be gay.

As long you can't run around without a shirt, all is fine.

Unless you are a femshep.

Or in a skirt..

:lol:

What you are now for Pixelated boobies? You've spent too much time on this forum. :lol:

I tried to fight it, but it was futile. The constant B00BS B00BS from Jags messed my mental stability.

Again, 3D boobies are POLYGONAL.. not pixelated. You guys are so lame.

Again, 3D boobies are POLYGONAL.. not pixelated. You guys are so lame.

Yeah, you tell them soldier! How does it feel to be aroused by mere geometry you fools? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

tittieeeeeees, tehehehe

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Do in-game enemies still shout "The enemy is everywhere!!!" & "Go! Go! Go!" the entire time? That became old after the first fight at Chora's Den.

Oh come on now. That is Mass Effect's "You must gather before venturing forth" and "Get me out of this hellhole" fro9m the BG games.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."