Pictures of your games

Gorth

Anyone know if there's a mod to remove the godawful yellow tint on everything?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

If I'd known, I'd have made her much browner! :thumbsup:

I should mention the sky in-game is more blue than in the screenshot. I'm not sure why Fraps is muting blues on me.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It starts a bit slow, but once you get a full party and you get a variety of skills the game becomes really fun. The story & setting even made me interested enough to look into the book.

I would have said playable. It's fun, but it's like an embarrasing personal indulgence of fun, like you shouldn't be enjoying it because you know it's clunky and pants, but for some reason there is enough fun to keep the player playing, and even coming back.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

The game is like a peculiar mix of Dungeon Siege & Arcanum. First time I played as a typical melee character, which was boring and didn't work out since the game railroads the player into becoming a mage. Playing as a mechanic/gunslinger works very well and is a lot of fun, but overpowered combined with magic.

Prime reason I replayed though, is because I found a fix for the bug that prevented one to finish the game in English.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I've lost my head over Fallout New Vegas!

falloutNV-009.jpg

....I got my revenge tho...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ranger with a bigiron on her hip... well, not really

cowb.jpg

*moded gun texture

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

So... any women in Caesar's legion?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

It's not a picture, but a video. Just 1 min. 40 seconds so if you think it sucks the pain won't be long. First 40 seconds is multiple very brief bits of Boone killing early stuff (I'm lvl 6-8 in all bits) but the last minute is from him killing those 9 robots for me (showing the last 4 I think it was). There's no game spoilers in it, just brief bits of combat.

I remember why I stopped making videos tho (compilation ones vs. simple straight record/upload)...even just splicing out/merging pieces together from lots of diff. videos gets time consuming. I wish I could catch more of the funny stuff (not just Boone either) for an actual really good vid, but it's so hard to catch those moments when they happen.

Edited by LadyCrimson

Why do the late game armors always have to look so....silly? :thumbsup: Not that they look bad, they're silver/blackish (I think) so almost cool. But still kinda silly. I prefer the clothing-look I guess.

I refuse to use anything but the mad Max leather armour, the other stuff is just too ugly.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

When I get home, I'm gonna show you guys what my character has been using for the entire game (he is level 25 or something so far).. you haven't seen silly yet!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I had to stop myself from wearing the spacesuit helmet everywhere. It's still the best helmet I've found, DT-wise, but I was giggling way too much whenever a slo-mo shot or an accidential brushing of the mousewheel gave me a 3rd-person view of my character.

I'm wearing Benny's suit, and I can't imagine taking it off. It's more important to look good than to have good DT, baby.

Yeah, nothing says cool like motel drapes! :shifty:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif