Pictures of your games

Gorth

dk1-080.jpg

My hope dashing needs a bit more work if I want to be truly Evil.

dk1-081.jpg

I love this level. Wall off & let the tunnelers multiply till reach the games sprite limit, then crush them all with boulders.

dk1-082.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Any SoaSE fans here?

I take a bunch of screenshots. I rotate them as desktop backgrounds.

post-24468-1276776210_thumb.jpg

post-24468-1276776224_thumb.jpg

post-24468-1276776243_thumb.jpg

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Any SoaSE fans here?

I enjoy a game of Sins from time to time -and the game it great for LANs.

It's really just an average rts with poor singleplayer.

Meh, there's worse RTS games out there and Sins itself really isn't that bad. Although I do have all the expantions and they do change gameplay quite a bit.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Whenever I get a new PC and then play an older game, the high FPS numbers always crack me up.

tq-fps-lola.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

labyrinth.gif

Currently playing through old adventure games, starting with the first one I ever played (and the first one Lucasarts ever made), Labyrinth for the C64. Based on the classic film from my childhood, which was also called Labyrinth.

'adumbrate elephant'?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hey! You in the corner up there! Little help here please! Lazy, good for nothing NPC...

tq-run.jpg

Sledge may have been angry, but I was angrier. Bye bye Sledge.

borderlands-312.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Divine Divinity...frustrated by bad random items, I started a new chr. to see if that would be any better. Apparently not. I didn't even know this special amulet could spawn in this useless, no-stats incarnation. :)

divined-02.jpg

Oh the giggles of references & puns to popular culture in games...

divined-01a.jpg