Calo Nord

Does anyone know how Calo Nord was so smart? Like how do you explain him finding me on Manann? He breaks into the republic base with his chronies, steals a sub, and finds me on the bottom of the sea??? Or on Tatooine when he, amazingly enough, found me out in the dunes where you need a special map to get there?

Does anyone know how Calo Nord was so smart?  Like how do you explain him finding me on Manann?  He breaks into the republic base with his chronies, steals a sub, and finds me on the bottom of the sea???  Or on Tatooine when he, amazingly enough, found me out in the dunes where you need a special map to get there?

Ummmm he used magic ? :lol:

But really if you encounted him on Manann then he used the sith sub. Ala Darth Bandon on Manann

Does anyone know how Calo Nord was so smart?  Like how do you explain him finding me on Manann?  He breaks into the republic base with his chronies, steals a sub, and finds me on the bottom of the sea???  Or on Tatooine when he, amazingly enough, found me out in the dunes where you need a special map to get there?

Was he really that smart? After all he did end up dead.

There are few reasons as to why he found the PC so quickly.

1) Malak would have told him which worlds too look for you on, so that would cut his search time down by alot.

2) Once Malak told him where you would be going (i.e. the four worlds that contained the star maps) he could have just sent out spies to track your movements once you were spoted on one of the planets.

3) He was supost to be the best bounty hunter in the sector so tracking four jedi and their misfit crew wouldn't be too hard.

4) Its a video game! and he was programed to find you after you found the first star map.... no matter which planet you visited first.

I hope that answers your question.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Is Calo really that smart? I mean, the man can only count to three. Thats why he starts shooting people, cause he is embarssed about his lack of counting ability.

At least he has some decent armor though, in comparison to that cheapskate Davik, who's armor sucks.

3) He was supost to be the best bounty hunter in the sector so tracking four jedi and their misfit crew wouldn't be too hard.

That alone should be the definite answer.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

There are few reasons as to why he found the PC so quickly.

1) Malak would have told him which worlds too look for you on, so that would cut his search time down by alot.

I think that's it, Malak sent out dark jedi to about all the planets, for a prize. So they find you and they send a message or something before dying then bam Calo Nord.

Evolutionary Development

what I would like to know is how he survived being crushed under a roof collapsing on him

He used a special shield called the Plot Device. He then used that same device to track you down on the first planet you finished.

This same device was also handy for identifying you as Revan, giving him Carth's name if Carth wasn't in your party at the confrontation with Davik, and finally convincing Saul to stick his neck out and risk hiring him despite your complete and total stomping of him on Taris.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

what I would like to know is how he survived being crushed under a roof collapsing on him

He used a special shield called the Plot Device. He then used that same device to track you down on the first planet you finished.

This same device was also handy for identifying you as Revan, giving him Carth's name if Carth wasn't in your party at the confrontation with Davik, and finally convincing Saul to stick his neck out and risk hiring him despite your complete and total stomping of him on Taris.

Wow... wow. And now it all makes sense. Hey, couldn't you buy one of those at Yavin?

The girder falling on his head must have hurt, but you can clearly see that as the Ebon Hawk flies out of the hangar, the entire building explodes, with a fiery burst coming through the hangar door, logically meaning that the fire filled the room. Even if he survived that, that girder surely would've melted and covered him in a nice layer of molten liquid. Yet just days after that, he walks -WALKS- without a limp, talks with any kind impediment from throat or brain damage, and there are no burns on his skin. Not to mention HIS SUNGLASSES ARE INTACT!!!!!

I don't think Calo Nord was that smart.

First, he thought he could take on 3 Jedi, including Revan, at once. Atleast Jango Fett only turned his attention to Mace Windu rather than taking shot after shot at every Jedi in the colliseum.

Second, Malak probably had scouts/spies telling him where the party was. Afterall, the PC and party meet up with 3 Dark Jedi first, then after that you meet up with Calo.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)