What is your opinion on the Israeli-Palestenian conflict

urielrose

Oy vey.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My opinion is nobody should be allowed to live in that whole region. Nobody's happy then, which indicates a good compromise has been met.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

Both sides suck culturally and have horrible people. Can't judge though, would be racially inflammatory.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

no one support's The Israely side, c'mon, you know you want it.
And despite all the replies in the thread, only one seems to support the Palestinian side.

...welcome to the Obsidz boards...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Supporting any of those two middle eastern countries is like deciding on who to cheer for in between two sucky teams in a sport that you don't care for one bit.

Can't they just both accept drugs, rock n' roll and a lot of sex?

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The problem started in WW2. I have no problem with there being a state of Israel but putting it where they did was the utmost of stupidity. They should have carved out land from Germany, Austria, and Italy and placed Israel there.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

It is so funny to see your reviews in comparison to strategy, wargames, modern shooters gaming sites reviews about the subject.

you dont give a ****, or pick a side, about some damn thing that is so far from you, they (the other gamers) are so interested and involved in this.

This is the beauty of being a fantasy or sci-fi gamer, you dont care about things that are not concerning you, anyway as response to some people-

thejews picked israel, because it's their homeland, which they were exiled from by the romans some 2000 years ago, in their daily prayers for 2000 years they prayed to return there, after a lot of immigration to that barren place some 100 years ago the jews managed to settle again, the arabs didn't much care.

some 80 years ago, the Arab nations developed nationality and wanted to settle the area with more arabs (which was the most percentage of the populace)

the British , promised both them and jews this place in return for aiding them in ww1 (without the sides knowing about the other).

for 20 years since then, the arabs killed jewish civilians to scare them. after ww2 (in which the world was ashamed of ignoring the jewish holocaust) the jewish settlements demanded the british departure from israel (which the u.n granted them 3 years later) soon after the u.n declaration of israel (in whch 1/3 of the country will be jewish while the other will be arab and jerusalem will be cosmopolitic), the arab population began massacaring the mingled cities (mingled with jews and arabs) the jewish settlements organized a semi professional army for years, while the arabs counted on big mobs and voulenteers from neighboring arab nations (especially iraq) this and the fact that the jewish settlements stayed in their place, instead of running to other countries, like most of the arab non-fighting civilians did, made the ending of the first part of the war in jewish favor (not only they defended all their borders, they conquered most of the important palestenian major cities and villages). in their violation of the u.n agreement (in the massacers and non-recognition of israel) the palestenians did somthing that made them refugees till now- instead of trying to make a parlement (like Israel did even before the u.n declaration) they turned to the arab newly formed nations for military help (meaning, that every part an arab nation will conquer from the jews will stay theirs, not the palestinians) and thus started the war that will change the middle east forever together with the wars that will follow it's wake.

my hand is acking, if you realy want my to continue (which im sure you will not) just ask.

It's not a big deal to be a soldier in israel most of the population was, is or will be in the army.

at 18 you must be recruited by law (unless you are mentally or phisicly unable) if you are fit (most are, but many fake) you are training for a year and srving for 2 years (in which there is also training) if you want you can serve in a special unit (navy commando, air commando, counter terrorism agent, jet fighter and stuff like that) if you pass a physical test that lasts a week (most fail, it's the S.E.A.L week of hell only more fast paced and without training before it)

I was recruited to an urban warfare regiment(?) that excels in infiltration to big buildings in big cities.

after 3 years i was released, and for the next 17 years, i will be a mountaineer reserve soldier (you are unlisted for 3 years plus 20 or so years as a reserve, meaning, you are only serving for month a year or if there is a major war) most people in israel must pass through this course.

as for combat experience (aside from training) I didnt see much ,except taking terrorists from their bed in the middle of the night, in the middle of their gang place (they shot at as only one time during my service). after you are released, you are free for 2 years before calling you to serve in the reserves, so in the last thing that happend in gaza, i was at home while the Hamas bombed my city with shells, so i don't know exactly what happend there, i only know from friends that was there - we didnt shot civilians on purpose, but we were not exactly picky in where we shoot, so ive heard, if we saw some gunfire we shot that place without checking very good, when youre under fire you don't think so much.

I like Israel. Their female soldiers could forcefully sex a man or break him if they so pleased. Very hot.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.