Dragon age: gayness

Walsingham

Gotta love that look of utter seriousness on the dwarf,s face.

Also I see Bioware still hasn't learned how to use decent camera angles for cutscenes.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

And they're all pretty akward. I had the same problem with Mass Effect, and already have the problem with ME2. The camera just acts weird, sometimes focusing on the ground or feet of people in cutscenes, or their waist, or just shakes for no reason. It's just... bad camera work. When your game has some problem with environment textures you don't include them close up during cutscenes.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

:ermm:

is you channeling vol? is you who mentioned insane purchase power of the gay gamer. if gay not take anything additional to add, then that is useful to know. regardless, the purchase power o' the gay gamer is limited by their relative small numbers. cost v. benefit is indeed affected by zots it takes to implement, but the purchase power o' gay gamers, as a group, is limited by their small numbers. is no insane purchase power from a publisher's pov.

HA! Good Fun!

is you making an effort to be an ass everytime you posts? we are guessing you is.

Aw, jeez. For you and Google-impaired vol:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gay+purchasing+power

edit: this gromnirspeak thing is tricky!

you really is ssssllllloooooowwwww. even if each gay person could be able to buy trump tower and an 80' yacht it wouldn't make a damned bit o' difference to bioware and ea. Gromnir makes very good money, but am still only going to buy 1 copy. so again, for you and you developmentally challenged friends, gay purchase power is not noteworthy from the publisher point of view... which should be obvious to #... but isn't.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Next step is to implement a slew of costly fashion accessory add-ons. All part of the plan.

am recalling that after nwn were released there were one regular poster who repeated lamented the absence o' customizable footwear and the paucity o' stylish non-armour outfits. is nothing wrong with being bothered by such stuff, but that were her primary complaint regarding nwn. everybody gots a different idea of what is important in a crpg. a nice man-bag that matches zeveran's antivan leather boots?

*shudder*

HA! Good Fun!

ps am hoping that Gromnir weren't alone in hearing the ghost of ricardo montalban every time zev spoke of his antivan/corinthian leather.

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

*hits the Escape key, but to no avail*

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

myeyes.jpg

No, it isn't as awkward.

Wait a minute here!

I thought assassins do it from behind, not get it done to them from behind. No wonder he sucks as an assassin.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I will never look at Zevron the same again. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Looks more like random naked hugging than sex.

Well, it is a game from a Canadian company.

our knowledge o' the mysterious and reclusive kanadian sub-species is limited, but based on the many The Kids In the Hall skits we has seen, there should be sheep involved, no?

HA! Good Fun!

pic
*stomach bursts from laughter*

I thought assassins do it from behind, not get it done to them from behind. No wonder he sucks as an assassin.
:lol:

The pics above are the reason why I always go for the F/F romances in BioWare games, if possible.
Are those even funnier?

Yes, my l337 PAINT skillz aren't l337.

28rcbw1.jpg

:lol:

ROFLMAO

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Perhaps he's teaching the assassin specialization?

Milk. From my nostrils.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds