Poll idea thing

Walsingham

I would probably be Gromnir. Thinking and talking in prose sounds interesting enough, and he is a lawyer to boot :(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Alts are boring*. What's the point of putting a mask on top of another mask?

*Except for LoF. LoF is a GOD. Er, in a proletarian, non-theist, anti-imperialist way, of course.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Ok, so nominations so far are:

Walsingham

taks

lord_of_flies

funcroc

Kaftan Barlast

mkreku

Nick/Llyranor

Gorgon

Gromnir

If we're going to make it a not too complex quiz, let's narrow it down to about 10. And preferably 10 people who are rather different so that you get some variety. So when you're ready with the nominations I'll try to get down to designing a quiz, if no one else is faster o:)

Edited by Rostere

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

I think Sand/Killian Kalthorne/(whatever his name is) is an essential part of this place. Also Volourn. So I nominate these two.

EDIT: Maybe 213374U as well.

EDIT2: I also think we should add Shryke.

Edited by Istima Loke

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

You need Shryke. And I vote to un-nominate LoF for being Communist.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Which alt do you think I am? :)

... The alt of the former mod authority? :brows:

Authority was the best mod ever, and he totally was not an alt. :*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

No poll without Volourn or Hades is an OBS poll.

LOF, Grommy and Shryke probably spice up the poll pretty well. Also, there should clearly be a Scandinavian representative, mkreku or kaftan or someone. But hey, Rostere's list already has most of that.

I think Sand/Killian Kalthorne/(whatever his name is) is an essential part of this place.

Sand and Killian are the same person?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

And six foot invisible rabbit and probably half a dozen other identities. All those who aren't Eldars alts are probably Visceris/Hades/Sand/Killian/Etc. alts :brows:

Edit: I think there was a Hades_One among them.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think he'll always be Judge Hades in my heart.

Wait. Hang on, I don't mean heart, do i?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Updated list... I think I'll wait one more day for more nominations.

Walsingham

taks

lord_of_flies

funcroc

Kaftan Barlast

mkreku

Nick/Llyranor

Gorgon

Gromnir

Killian Kalthorne

Volourn

Shryke

213374U

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

You just reminded me; what has happend to thepixiesrock?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

And Enoch.

Incidentally, isn't there some way we could sample comments from each member automatically on given topics, and allow choice that way?

-Elwood Blues

jaguars4ever has been gone liek forever o:)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

And Enoch.

Meh. I'm more or less what you get if you average out you, gromnir, and hurlshot. No need for a seperate data point.

Also, this endeavor is doomed to failure. Funny topic to talk about, but will be decidedly un-funny, and a little bit creepy, in practice. (Not unlike ventriloquists.)

Edited by Enoch

jaguars4ever has been gone liek forever :o

Jags pops up now and then. Last time he was here, he rickrolled me and broke my heart. :(

6th of october it was... the day when I lost my trust to mankind.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.