What's that I sense? A new AP Blog Post?

Why can't you just let this forum die? Christ.

Our own little ray of sunshine :-

Notice how his lack of faith is waivering?

Interesting read. So the guy worked on Tomb Raider: Legends, huh? I hope somebody tells him at gun point that QTE's are not popular :)

Nice to get a bit of insight as to what goes on in the design and decision making process. Why do the stuff we end up playing look and feel like it does etc. Developer diaries ftw :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

A little to late, this would had been great news a little earlier. Like, RIGHT BEFORE THE DELAY!!! :-

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Anyone named Vosovic is awesome. I think the level looks a bit linear in the way it's laid out, but it's nice that there's a high and low path so to speak.

Anyways, hope to see some more developer PR stuff now if we can't have the bleeding game. Get to it Mr Rorie, chop chop! :ermm:

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Anyone named Vosovic is awesome. I think the level looks a bit linear in the way it's laid out, but it's nice that there's a high and low path so to speak.

Anyways, hope to see some more developer PR stuff now if we can't have the bleeding game. Get to it Mr Rorie, chop chop! ;)

We're hoping to make these pretty regularly from now on, hopefully one every couple of weeks.

Matthew Rorie

what what .. huh hay what happend to alpha protcol i went in the shop yesterday" hay u got alpha protocol and the guy says its been delayed until 2010 and i said say walehe and he said it " so like what happend to this?this and pro evo 2010 where gonna be my games to get this year now i only have bought 1 game this year ah man pfff come on fix up guys get your game right, any way i hope u guys add london in it now i would like to see my streets in this game it would be sick to see me ingame shoting my food on road :thumbsup:

blap london

aaliyah-20071002-319152_V96.jpg

what what .. huh hay what happend to alpha protcol i went in the shop yesterday" hay u got alpha protocol and the guy says its been delayed until 2010 and i said say walehe and he said it " so like what happend to this?this and pro evo 2010 where gonna be my games to get this year now i only have bought 1 game this year ah man pfff come on fix up guys get your game right, any way i hope u guys add london in it now i would like to see my streets in this game it would be sick to see me ingame shoting my food on road -_-

Roll me some of that stuff you're on mate.

what what .. huh hay what happend to alpha protcol i went in the shop yesterday" hay u got alpha protocol and the guy says its been delayed until 2010 and i said say walehe and he said it " so like what happend to this?this and pro evo 2010 where gonna be my games to get this year now i only have bought 1 game this year ah man pfff come on fix up guys get your game right, any way i hope u guys add london in it now i would like to see my streets in this game it would be sick to see me ingame shoting my food on road -_-
I think I see your house from here.

Can we have an Obsidian update every week or two like Bungie does? That would be fun.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Anyways, hope to see some more developer PR stuff now if we can't have the bleeding game. Get to it Mr Rorie, chop chop! :aiee:

We're hoping to make these pretty regularly from now on, hopefully one every couple of weeks.

I hope SEGA will let you do this.

Can we have an Obsidian update every week or two like Bungie does? That would be fun.

Yeah, I've been thinking a lot about how often we do community stuff and I would like the frequency to increase. Hopefully sometime in the new year.

But in the meantime, I've already had a few more blog drafts delivered to me. I think you guys will enjoy them when they come online. Expect the next one in early November!

Matthew Rorie

what what .. huh hay what happend to alpha protcol i went in the shop yesterday" hay u got alpha protocol and the guy says its been delayed until 2010 and i said say walehe and he said it " so like what happend to this?this and pro evo 2010 where gonna be my games to get this year now i only have bought 1 game this year ah man pfff come on fix up guys get your game right, any way i hope u guys add london in it now i would like to see my streets in this game it would be sick to see me ingame shoting my food on road :)

I was expecting to get Bel Air'd in this post. I don't know whether to be pleased or disappointed.

BATTLE, n. A method of untying with the teeth of a political knot that would not yield to the tongue. - Ambrose Bierce

• 1 month later...