What you did today

Gorth

If I don't talk to Baby-kitty at least once a day he starts shredding magazines out of frustration that he can't read. ;)

...spent yesterday/this morning tweaking Win7. Borderlands AA still doesn't seem to work...

...giggling at how almost everything on my computer now falls into that x86 folder.

...if I put my hamsters on the bookshelf, they always go straight for the WoW paper CD container and start chewing. Everyone's a critic.

hamsters-10.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

been sick all week which is really frustrating

have had to hide away at home and try and find things to do, and people keep inviting me out but i can't come :(

also the girl i met at the Fetish Ball last week has been txting me heaps wanting to see me, but i don't wanna make her sick so it'll have to wait and aaaaargh!

being sick sucks....

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

So I went to go water my flourishing green bell pepper plant when I stopped to chat with my cat. I like to stimulate their minds so I usually ask in rapid succession a high pitched loud disgruntled baby-ing voice "what are you doing, huh, what are you doing being a cat" and various other philosophically/metaphysically charged questions. Then I walked outside and some dude overheard me through my screen door.

:'(

LMAO

EDIT @ Shryke:

Even God is getting jealous.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Nerdy celebrity sighting: Just saw Thomas Friedman in the grocery store. (He's the NY Times foreign affairs columnist, the author of several bestselling books, and a fellow Bethesda resident.)

http://cooltown.dk/mms/bent.JPG

I raise you Bent Stuckert. Calling him the Danish Walter Cronkite would be an overstatement as he doesn't really have much in the way of screen presence. He's been the face of giving updates on the most boring aspects of block politics for as long as anyone can remember though.

... And he's got a pot stew named after him, I think it's a curry dish. Never actually tasted it but it's supposed to be good.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Have accounting exam today. I feel it this time. Then again I think that every time and end up scoring mediocre or even worse. I really need to get like a 90+ if I want to have a real shot at getting a solid B or A. I mean I've already calculated that worst case scenario I will come out with a C but I don't want to get a C, not ever again.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I am investigating a bug!

Woo found it. Take that! Bama bambabambabmambam

*Awe*

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

This one time I was sitting at my computer and happened to catch something in the corner of the my eye and just watched as this gigantic black spider waltzed right in from beneath the door. Oddly enough I wasn't that scared but I think that's because I like to believe that I've been bitten numerous times by spiders over the years. In the past on frequent occasion I would wake up to find small bite marks on my arms that would kind of puss up and one time even on my eyebrow but kind of inconclusive because well I'd be like dead.

Edit: Actually according to wiki the majority of spider bites are completely harmless. God damn spiders get a job. :'(

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I'm sitting here trying to write an essay but I'm not very good at writing so I can't think of how to start it.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

This one time I was sitting at my computer and happened to catch something in the corner of the my eye and just watched as this gigantic black spider waltzed right in from beneath the door. Oddly enough I wasn't that scared but I think that's because I like to believe that I've been bitten numerous times by spiders over the years. In the past on frequent occasion I would wake up to find small bite marks on my arms that would kind of puss up and one time even on my eyebrow but kind of inconclusive because well I'd be like dead.

Edit: Actually according to wiki the majority of spider bites are completely harmless. God damn spiders get a job. :'(

We had the same problem when I was a kid. I can only presume that you and I are part fly.

-Elwood Blues

We had the same problem when I was a kid. I can only presume that you and I are part fly.

Me and you are cut from the same cloth Wals. Maybe I'm your alt? o:)

Me and you are cut from the same cloth Wals. Maybe I'm your alt? o:)

I don't know about on the forum, but certainly in real life.

-Elwood Blues

I'm sitting here trying to write an essay but I'm not very good at writing so I can't think of how to start it.

You and me both. Due monday, 15 pages with notes. done about four. I'm counting on the appearance of a miracle of inspiration some time soon.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Essays: simple. Write a short comedy version. It breaks writer's block and you'd be surprised how often funny means well observed and interesting.

-Elwood Blues

You and me both. Due monday, 15 pages with notes. done about four. I'm counting on the appearance of a miracle of inspiration some time soon.

I'm also hoping for the miracle inspiration but sadly it doesn't usually come.

In other news, my aunt's neighbors abandoned their house and took the fence with them.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

If I don't talk to Baby-kitty at least once a day he starts shredding magazines out of frustration that he can't read. >_<

...spent yesterday/this morning tweaking Win7. Borderlands AA still doesn't seem to work...

...giggling at how almost everything on my computer now falls into that x86 folder.

...if I put my hamsters on the bookshelf, they always go straight for the WoW paper CD container and start chewing. Everyone's a critic.

hamsters-10.jpg

D'awwwww. That's cute.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Highlights of my week:

-Three computer science projects due. Two were complete on time, handed in the third one a day late due to a bug involving a certain function call (took a while just to find the damn problem.)

-French test yesterday

-Math test today

-Another french test monday.

Working on making some fruitcakes this weekend. Did some shopping in the afternoon (dried blueberries can be difficult to find), and did some prep work tonight (soaking dried fruits in rum overnight). Since I'm making 3 of them, I'm tripling everything in the recipe, and I bought sufficient quantities of all the dried fruits to make 3 cakes. But silly me forgot to triple where the recipe says "zest of 1 lemon and 1 orange," so I'll be running out to the store again tomorrow morning.

As a side-note, my standard-to-metric conversions do need some work. I was surprised to discover how little was left in the 750mL bottle of rum after I'd poured out 3 cups.

(My nickname for this recipe is "Fruitcake that Doesn't Suck.")