When are we going to get an official comment from Obsidian?

I'm calling the BBB...
*Looks at wikipedia*

Black Blood Brothers?

Big Bad Beetleborgs?

Bad Blue Boys?

Big Brother Brazil?

Maybe he thinks bike parts will solve the problem?

http://www.bbbparts.com/

Could very well be. *rubs chin*

That last tweet is clearly referring to the addition of a proper spectrum of left wing radical ideological dialogue choices into the game, which as all well informed individuals know is the reason for the delay. Clearly it is referring to petits-bourgouise concepts such as 'salary' now being outmoded in AP.

And I for one welcome this new enlightenment.

So we're decrypting the secret messages hidden in MT's tweets now?

Is that really how desperate we are?

Not paying attention, are we? We've been using our super sekrit decoder ring for awhile now. Like with the "wait for a press release or an international incident" meaning we need to wait for a press release before they can tell us anything, or the "my illness is believed to be even less of an illness than than the usual form of the illness" meaning that everyone is dying of swine flu... Or maybe that had something to do with the less of an rpg than ME comment from Sony. It's hard to tell sometimes. I think I may have gotten a defective ring.

Edited by MacMichael

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-

So we're decrypting the secret messages hidden in MT's tweets now?

Is that really how desperate we are?

It is a necessity, in order to get through Sega's iron wall of silence. Besides some of us are still getting over the release date delay shock.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Hey, if things aren't handled carefully... people might need to develop a support group...

.. although Alpha Protocol Anonymous..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."