What are you playing now?

Pidesco

360 RRoD'd. Been a week. Still waiting for the UPS guy to show up and pick up the damn box.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

You really should do it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I completed Planescape: Torment a couple of days ago so I've been diving into all the forums I resisted while I was playing, I left myself a good amount of content for an eventual replay but that will be in a year or two, I want it to fade from my memory a bit so I don't take it for granted.

My problem is I don't know what to play next, PST was my first Infinity Engine game and I intend to play all the others but Dragon Age is out next month...if it actually turns out good I'll be lost in that for months and I can only handle one epic at a time >_<

I also completed the latest Tales of Monkey Island episode (Lair of the Leviathan) and was pleasantly surprised at the general quality (for a 190MB download), Murray is used well and I actually laughed out loud at a few of the jokes, it's probably the best episode so far.

On a related note I did my first playthrough of Full Throttle in over ten years, bloody short but still utterly brilliant :thumbsup:

I suppose I've got a savegame near the end of Sanitarium that really needs to completed, to be honest the plot is hugely disjointed and vague but the atmosphere and twisted puzzles have kept me interested, it has a similar vibe to PST actually.

Edited by WDeranged

Tonight........ I enter Modern Warfare!

Yay steam :thumbsup:

I used to be a GOD at that game.

I'll dust it off just for you. Seriously, I used to get banned from servers for being JUST SO GOOD that I might as well have been cheating.

But that was before the carpal tunnel kicked in. But I can still kick ass even in my old age, dammit!

manthing2.jpg

I need to sort out my internet issues.

I think the wireless router we have sucks balls.

That's always been an interesting insult. I'm not sure how sucking balls is bad. I can't imagine a guy going, "No, don't suck my balls! Anything but that!"

Actually, if a wireless router tried to do so, that might freak one out.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Baldur's Gate Tutu. I was a purest for a while and never bothered with Tutu. It gives the game a fresh new look using the BG2 engine.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

On a related note I did my first playthrough of Full Throttle in over ten years, bloody short but still utterly brilliant :thumbsup:

Darn straight! Sure, my brother and me competed it only six hours after I bought it, but it was like a team building exercise, it closened us up but good. Or so I thought, I asked him about it recently and that stupid chrome dome couldn't remember! :getlost:

Anyway, Tales of Vesperia.

I completed Planescape: Torment a couple of days ago so I've been diving into all the forums I resisted while I was playing, I left myself a good amount of content for an eventual replay but that will be in a year or two, I want it to fade from my memory a bit so I don't take it for granted.

My problem is I don't know what to play next, PST was my first Infinity Engine game and I intend to play all the others but Dragon Age is out next month...if it actually turns out good I'll be lost in that for months and I can only handle one epic at a time >_<

I also completed the latest Tales of Monkey Island episode (Lair of the Leviathan) and was pleasantly surprised at the general quality (for a 190MB download), Murray is used well and I actually laughed out loud at a few of the jokes, it's probably the best episode so far.

I suppose I've got a savegame near the end of Sanitarium that really needs to completed, to be honest the plot is hugely disjointed and vague but the atmosphere and twisted puzzles have kept me interested, it has a similar vibe to PST actually.

Play Beyond Good & Evil, The Longest Journey, Portal, World of Goo, Max Payne 1/2 if you haven't already and check out THIS THREAD.

is hardened the "expert" mode of that game? the highest difficulty was BRUTAL it took me about 4 hours to finish that sniper mission on the hardest difficulty. i almost destroyed my house in frustration some of those times (like eating while running to the chopper...)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

is hardened the "expert" mode of that game? the highest difficulty was BRUTAL it took me about 4 hours to finish that sniper mission on the hardest difficulty. i almost destroyed my house in frustration some of those times (like eating while running to the chopper...)

It was the 3rd difficulty (with the 4th being the hardest).

Edited by alanschu