What are you playing now?

Pidesco

Started playing too many games at once, so i'm burned out.

Also NFS shift is never going to see my computer again. Good thing i rented it or i'd blow my brains out for buying something like that.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Just finished my second playthrough of Drakensang. I'm amazed at the stability of the thing - 2 complete playthroughs without a single crash to desktop or notable bug. Think I'll go back to the Witcher now that I have a shiny new graphics card. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Also NFS shift is never going to see my computer again. Good thing i rented it or i'd blow my brains out for buying something like that.

*chuckles*

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I might actually pick up Bully, half price at the local ebgames. Anyone tried it? I'm really fond of the concept, but I'm not a big fan of Rockstar.

I thought it was excellent. Fantastic soundtrack, memorable characters, really atmospheric setting (especially when it changes from summer to autumn and so on), and a lot less violent than the GTA's. I'm hoping for a Bully 2!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Where does one rent PC games?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

At the local rental shop?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

In the cool stores that know how to get more money with just 1 copy :D

1.13 killed off Ja2.

So, finished chapter 3 of Tales of Monkey Island. I would say it was the shortest and easiest installment so far, but also the funniest and best-written, and the only one I completed in a single session without getting distracted/bored. :(

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I just finished my 4th run of the new Left 4 Dead DLC. It's entertaining enough, but Valve needs to sort out the servers. I haven't been in a game yet that didn't have a large amount of zombie teleportation. They also need to work on the spawn points. There were a couple times where I had hordes spawn in my field of vision and out in the open.

Also, I dunno what to think of one of the people that I just played with. Until tonight I've never met someone who rage quit on a co-op game. Finale spoilers:

When doing the finale you have to start a generator which sets things off as usual, but after the first tank it dies and you have to start it up again. This other played quit because he thought when I started it up the second time that we hadn't triggered the event yet.

I wonder if he'll do the same thing in his next game. :ermm:

Uncharted 2 MP demo. This is really addicting. If SP is half as fun as this , than this is no doubt ps3 GOTY, heck GOTY of all games ...

I'm really enjoying the demo as well. I think all of the online MP game types are great so far. GOTY on the PS3 for sure, but GOTY for all games this year? I can't agree. There's simply a lot of good looking games coming out this year like Borderlands, Dragon Age: Origins, Modern Warfare 2. Too many to make a judgment call this early in the season.

Arkham Asylum. I like how the further you progress through story mode, the more haggard Batman looks. Nice touch.

I've been playing this a fair bit recently, I've been pretty darn impressed so far.

Me too. The Riddler questing is by the far the bit I've most enjoyed, I managed to track down all 240(?) challenges. Not all that great an accomplishment considering Nigma sign posts them for you himself if you find his maps. I admit I GameFAQ'd at least once to find

those damn gnashers in Warden Sharp's office

. What gives, game!

That said, I didn't think much of the final boss fight.

i thought it was a cool concept, kinda videogamey but thats ok in a videogame. my only problem was it felt awfully similar to a lot of the other boss fights we'd had in the game.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

F.E.A.R. 2

Say it, don't spray it.

My Internet glitched and reloaded the page - including the data that had just been sent. The same thing happens if you accidentally refresh a page while it still has the posting data on it. That is say, either of those will cause a double post. :sorcerer:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot