New Mass Effect 2 character

Purkake

Still reading the older pages.

Don't fight it, let the useless trivia wash over you. You won't know the tropes, you will BECOME the tropes.
You're my personal Jesus. 1034360688.gif Edited by Oner

Half-life: Full-life Consequences was better.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

HK-47 and Jolee, I think.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I don't know about calling them 'new', but i definately would consider them as the best characters of KotOR. Maybe Canderous as well for good measure.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

i laughed so hard at purkakes cat picture response to volourn.

oh man. so funny. volourn cracks me up almost as much as purkake but for totally different reasons!

and yes, an rpg built entirely on the tropes (as if they all arent already) COULD be brilliant. id love to see the crazy monstrousity of a plotline that would arise from that. twists at every turn, one winged angels and big bads and my name is inigo montoyo's...

it would be nonstop chaos

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Apparently the Tali threads are working, one of the devs commented on humans and Quarian being able to have sex....Without killing said Quarian.... :p

Full body condom. And a paper bag for her head of course.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Time for the daily newsflash: videogamer.com's Mass Effect 2 interview

One of the things that we've been doing in Mass 2 compared to Mass 1 was, you know Mass 1, the henchmen AI was very similar across the board, as was the enemy AI. There was not a lot of variation. There was some, but not a lot. But every henchman has now custom AI built for them. Grunt's role is to be the guy who's literally in your face with the shotgun and the melee and he's there to kick the living crap out of you. Krogan in general cross the board are scary. He's even scarier in combat.

Custom AI's for henchies, sounds cool. Hopefully they also atleast try to stay away from my line of fire.

And Jesse Houston says a mean word in the interview, my fragile young mind is in peril.

That's a good idea, but they can't be all that different.

Time for the daily newsflash: videogamer.com's Mass Effect 2 interview

One of the things that we've been doing in Mass 2 compared to Mass 1 was, you know Mass 1, the henchmen AI was very similar across the board, as was the enemy AI. There was not a lot of variation. There was some, but not a lot. But every henchman has now custom AI built for them. Grunt's role is to be the guy who's literally in your face with the shotgun and the melee and he's there to kick the living crap out of you. Krogan in general cross the board are scary. He's even scarier in combat.

Custom AI's for henchies, sounds cool. Hopefully they also atleast try to stay away from my line of fire.

And Jesse Houston says a mean word in the interview, my fragile young mind is in peril.

That sounds very good indeed. But what about enemy A.I.?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy