Movies you have seen recently

Gorth

Bleach:Fade To Black (aka the third movie)

Pretty good, nice fight scenes but it just felt like half the movie was "what if ichigo had to go through the rescue arc again just with the powers he had when he was fighting against the Arrancarr". Over all I'd recommend seeing it if only to see Udahara actually fight. And Kempachi Zaraki makes a show stopping appearance too :D

That's all for me.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The Poughkeepsie Tapes. I saw a trailer for this some time back and thought it could be quite frightening. Turns out, no, notsomuch.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. This one was a better choice.

And GIJoe: The Rise Of Cobra. Not as horrible as I'd heard/expected. Take it for what it is, and it's tolerable.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

District 9. Absolutely incredible. The script is just about perfect.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Midori no Hibi

Leave it to japanese to make an anime about a guy whose right hand is his girlfriend, literally.

Oh, and it

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Pretty good, nice fight scenes but it just felt like half the movie was "what if ichigo had to go through the rescue arc again just with the powers he had when he was fighting against the Arrancarr". Over all I'd recommend seeing it if only to see Udahara actually fight. And Kempachi Zaraki makes a show stopping appearance too :D

That's all for me.

I have to agree with everything you just said. Actually, you could take it back even farther really. The hollow mask only makes on appearance and it isn't really all that important. If you remove that one appearance, it's could have taken place right after the rescue arc.

So, how many traumatic experiences is it that Rukia has in her past now? :)

That's all for me.

I have to agree with everything you just said. Actually, you could take it back even farther really. The hollow mask only makes on appearance and it isn't really all that important. If you remove that one appearance, it's could have taken place right after the rescue arc.

So, how many traumatic experiences is it that Rukia has in her past now? :aiee:

Honestly with the amount of baggage they're loading her down with I kind expect her to just snap and start trying to murder her pals. And you're right about the mask. The only reason it couldn't have taken place INSTANTLY after that was because the society was totally repaired (before Mayuri and his expirament went esplody).

The series is going ok. I'm.... divided on the current filler arc. On one hand the concept is good and the characters are well done, but on the other it feels like they're pushing Byakuya a little out of his character in order to get him to do what he is doing currently. Also some of it feels like they're playing for time with the episodes having very little occur in each with a third of the show seeming to be dedicated to recapping the previous episode or reiterate things we've already grasped.

lol at watching shonen anime?

Reading the mangos are infinitely better.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Just watched Halo Wars and didn't realise it was the cut scenes from the game stuck together to make a "movie". :lol: Not having played the game, I didn't get the whole story but managed to get the general idea of what was going on. Kind of feels like a wasted download but still... Brilliant animation though. :thumbsup:

Honestly with the amount of baggage they're loading her down with I kind expect her to just snap and start trying to murder her pals. And you're right about the mask. The only reason it couldn't have taken place INSTANTLY after that was because the society was totally repaired (before Mayuri and his expirament went esplody).

The series is going ok. I'm.... divided on the current filler arc. On one hand the concept is good and the characters are well done, but on the other it feels like they're pushing Byakuya a little out of his character in order to get him to do what he is doing currently. Also some of it feels like they're playing for time with the episodes having very little occur in each with a third of the show seeming to be dedicated to recapping the previous episode or reiterate things we've already grasped.

Now that would make an entertaining filler arc. Rukia going nuts and attempting to kill everyone. "OMG! What's possessing her this time? Nothing!"

I've only actually watched one episode of the current arc and that was the fight between Ichigo and Zangetsu. I only watched that one because the inner hollow guy was back. He needs to show up more often. ;)

lol at watching shonen anime?

Reading the mangos are infinitely better.

Is there a reason you can't do both? Also, why would you read fruit?

Edited by Deraldin

It's like reading chicken entrails or tea leaves but tastier. It's what I would do if I was a seer: "To discern your future you must offer to the gods a sacrifice of fresh fruit."

Heja Sverige!!

Now that would make an entertaining filler arc. Rukia going nuts and attempting to kill everyone. "OMG! What's possessing her this time? Nothing!"

I've only actually watched one episode of the current arc and that was the fight between Ichigo and Zangetsu. I only watched that one because the inner hollow guy was back. He needs to show up more often. :(

From what I've seen he's a rather large part of this story. Or rather the power struggle between him and Ichigo is going to be.

Drunken Master

Great fun with incredible coreography.

12 Angry Men

Brilliant, of course.

Shadow of a Doubt

Pretty damn good, mostly due to the awesome script.

Heja Sverige!!

But there's a big gap between the three of them! I saw Drunken Master yesterday, 12 Angry Men this morning and Shadow of a Doubt this afternoon.

Now I'm trying to decide between Bronenosets Potyomkin; Roma, citt

Heja Sverige!!

Ice Age: The Meltdown.

Surprisingly funny for a sequel. Not something you take for granted these days.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein