What car would you like to have if you could pick anyone

Nihilus5078

bertone-bat11_1423571i.jpg

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Lotus Elise

lotus-exige-s.jpg

The Lotus Elise also a convertible

After driving next to one of those... they should be called the Rollerskate. Seriously, I would need two, one for each foot. I don't see how anyone taller than 5' could fit in that. And I drive a Yaris.

So, some of them are convertibles, that makes plenty of head room. And I may be 5' 7" currently and will probably hit 5' 11" when I'm done growing.

And hows this:

Nissan 350Z

nissan03.jpg

And this:

Lamborghini Diablo

Lamborghini_Diablo_VT_2.jpg

deicideLogo5.jpg

How, exactly how does a Porsche, Corvette, Camaro, or Dodge Viper likely get you killed other than getting in a car accident.

I think that was his point. Those cars don't encourage responsible driving ;)

Way back in time, a friend of mines dad sold his Jaguar a few weeks before my friend got his drivers license and bought an "ordinary" car for the very same reason. I don't think my friend ever forgave his dad until several years after, but at least he lives to tell the tale.

Which is why I'd prefer to start with my moms car a Saturn or something, or maybe start with a Peugeot R8 or a Subaru Impreza. And well when my sister turned 15 and got her permit, she was sort of a reckless driver and she was only driving a 98' Nissan Maxima. I dont think it matters what car you drive what makes you extra careful or reckless. But yet my sister is currently 18 and she still survived her early driving years. And I'm sure there were probably kids who got a Mustang as their first car and survived their early driving years. My dad got a Dodge Dart for his Sweet 16, but some bastard put sugar in the gas tank to make the car stop working. And like his mom got a Mustang for a new car but then 2 years later sold it for a Ford Pacer.

deicideLogo5.jpg

And Im surpised by the wrecks some of you people are lusting after(the delorean doesnt count, thats awesome), its like someone offers you to pay for any meal in the world and you chose a can of soup.

I almost bough one of these beauties, but I decided against it.

Opel_Kadett_A.jpg

Yes, it's an Oliver!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

alg_weinermobile.jpg

What?

No, I'm not compensating for anything, why do you ask?

Actually, this one would be my first choice, just for the awesomeness factor that would come with owning it:

Apollo_15_Lunar_Rover_and_Irwin.jpg

Yeah, a moon buggy would be cool. Especially if it comes with the means of going there and a little cottage and stuff. If you've got enough of the people on earth, just take a trip to the moon, drive around, and come back when you've had enough.

tesla-model-s-sedan.jpg

But in black, obviously.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

1980 Porsche 911

I wanted a 911 for a long time...or a early/mid 60's Mustang...but I probably couldn't reach the pedals and see out the window at the same time. Problem w/most sporty cars for me....

Hubby used to want a mid-60's Ford Falcon - actually he had a very beat up one, but he wanted one in good condition, heh:

1542231409003-Nice-1963-Ford-Falcon-2Dr-HTV8C488.jpg

He also liked Chevy Impalas.

1963.Chevrolet.Impala.2-Door.Hardtop.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

All right, I'm 14 and I'll be getting my drivers permit next year, so what I want, well I have a few choices:

1. Lister Storm (pictured as my avatar)

2. Chevy Corvette

3. Chevy Camaro

4. Porsche 911

5. Dodge Viper

Why don't you start off with a cheap second-hand car and bash around in it learning to drive? You're not even 15 yet. You've got plenty of time to waste money on a sleek expensive car so you can show off to your friends.

Oh yeah, hubby also liked the Oldsmobile 442's.

I can't think of any new/modern cars either of us would have the hots for. The 50k+ sports cars are all so mundane...and only good for cruises down beach roads.

...but assuming I could comfortably ride one, I wouldn't mind getting one of these, because they look fun for casual riding.

Piaggio MP3 500

030220092009056089.jpg

030220092009056307.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ferrari-F40-Red-Rear-Angle-14-st.jpg

Ferrari F40.

The new Chevy Camaro. They're putting a V-6 in that? WTF?

1972-73 Plymouth Barracuda 440 six pack.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Ok, it's not technically a car...not to mention, not technically invented yet...but I'd like one of these. If I had the money, I'd get the guy to make me one.

Forget those 30-second old style things...7-20 minute flights would be more than enough for quick trips to the store!

Micro Turbine JetPack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lcMHfJoY_M

All right, I'm 14 and I'll be getting my drivers permit next year, so what I want, well I have a few choices:

1. Lister Storm (pictured as my avatar)

2. Chevy Corvette

3. Chevy Camaro

4. Porsche 911

5. Dodge Viper

Why don't you start off with a cheap second-hand car and bash around in it learning to drive? You're not even 15 yet. You've got plenty of time to waste money on a sleek expensive car so you can show off to your friends.

Then perhaps a Peugeot RC, Subaru Impreza, or Bentley Mansory for a first car?

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

Oh yeah, hubby also liked the Oldsmobile 442's.

I can't think of any new/modern cars either of us would have the hots for. The 50k+ sports cars are all so mundane...and only good for cruises down beach roads.

...but assuming I could comfortably ride one, I wouldn't mind getting one of these, because they look fun for casual riding.

Piaggio MP3 500

030220092009056089.jpg

030220092009056307.jpg

Why do I have a feeling that vehicle would flip over incredibly easily?

You should get a volvo, because the four cars you showed will likely get you killed.

How, exactly how does a Porsche, Corvette, Camaro, or Dodge Viper likely get you killed other than getting in a car accident.

Because they're incredibly fast, powerful cars that can't be handled by a 15 year old? Get a Honda Civic.

You should get a volvo, because the four cars you showed will likely get you killed.

Because they're incredibly fast, powerful cars that can't be handled by a 15 year old? Get a Honda Civic.

Wont a Peugeot RC, Subaru Impreza, or Bentley Mansory work? And just because those cars can hit 170-200 mph doesn't mean that anyone who jumps in them will crash it. It not like when ever you jump in the car immediately loses traction and speeds to top speed right away. I'll probably start with my moms Saturn though.

and also, this seems pretty cool:

saab09.jpg

I dont know what the hell the model is, but it's a Saab.

or:

A Volkswagen

volkswagen_6.jpg

and:

Modified Renault Dimma

Renault-5-Dimma-400.jpg

or maybe:

Aston Martin Vanquish V12

aston_martin_vanquish_S-L.jpg

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg