E3 2009 screenshots

Cheers funcroc! The environments look really nice. I see the visual polishing process is going well. :lol:

1243959122_Sega_May_25_04.jpg

This image reminds me a little of the interrogation scene from The Matrix, where Neo makes Agent Smith the famous "how about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call" offer.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

1244001251_ap_01.jpg

1244001251_ap_02.jpg

1244001251_ap_03.jpg

1244001251_ap_04.jpg

1244001251_ap_05.jpg

1244001251_ap_06.jpg

1244001251_ap_07.jpg

1244001251_ap_08.jpg

1244001251_ap_09.jpg

The booth is being manned by a mix of Sega and Obsidian Entertainment members, with one key person running a guided demo. The demo is played out with two different perspectives, with one team member playing a stealthy, gadget heavy playthrough, and another going in guns blazing in a very aggressive playstyle. The demos have been extremely fun to watch, with a lot of unexpected plays by both demo team, such as interesting setups with the AI combatants, or a well executed stealth takedown.

The Demo plays out across Moscow and players are given some key choices in how they want to take on the level. Right off the bat, players meet a key character of a different faction that you can decide to work with, or work against, depending on your playstyle. The thing is, the decisions you make in the immediate, also affect the long term. If you are the stealthy type, your best bet is to strike an alliance and let them create a diversion, you can then make your way through some key locked doors and get deeper into the level as the guards are distracted. If you are aggressive, you may decide to either side, or not to side with the new faction, and go in through the front door. This is riskier, but if you are playing a more aggressive character, you appear to have more tools to compliment this playstyle.

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2009/06/02/alpha...col-at-e3-2009/

Ha.. Purple Rain? Top Gun? Weird Science?

I have a feeling that Brayko will be my favorite character in AP.

This must be the 1980s obsessed boss character, haha

Was thinking that myself.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

He also livin in such a pr0n-room? :) I like Sie being an appropriately beefy girl, but really, that colour choices... :lol: I'm glad there's a male npc with a similarly sick sense of styling.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

1244001251_ap_04.jpg

How the hell did Kirottu's room get into the game?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy