What you did today

Gorth

They were cute looking guys. I've just decided that they made up the whole 'girls waiting for us in the hotel room' and 'all over us.'

In truth, their college freshmen who've come to realize their attraction to one another. They're rushing back to their hotel room to begin a night of sexual exploration away from the judgement of their frat house.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I live in Vegas too but these fabled condoms locked away from the public eye I know not. Then again I've never bought any so what do I know.

So ronery. :'(

....thats your que to say we should hook up maria :)

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

i bartended last night for the first time in over 14 years (may, '95). it was quite awesome - i can still sling 'em. it's my usual hangout anyway and i was the "guest bartender" for a birthday party for one of the owners and one of the regulars. the regular, we call her lo-lo (laura) drinks like a russian. it was happy barf day for her. she wasn't looking none too good by the end of the night. neither was i for that matter. free drinks all night... hell yeah! got a ride home from one of my pool teammates, too, because they had DUI checkpoints set up (100 days of heat they call it). we actually went through one that seemed to be breaking up (they didn't stop us, but my ride was sober anyway).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Happy father's day to all the dads here! :) I Visited my dad's grave today, can't believe how fast these past three years have been... (or was it four? >_<)

Yesterday finished submitting all the forms/vital documents and payed all necessary fees to get my passport. Almost have my plane ticket half payed off, going to Saint Thomas in August before school starts again.

my dad's "grave" is a box in the closet at mom's house. she was going to use him to prop up a shelf at one point. our family is not the hard-core sentimental type, except when we're drunk.

we went to red robin for lunch and then went to see up. good burgers and a good flick. i'm not hungover from last night, either, woohoo!

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I just came home from a hot dog roast out at my folks acreage. My girlfriend, a couple of her kids, her sister and her little one, and her folks all came out as well. I ended up sneaking off with my girls dad to ask permission to marry her. He said yes, although it wouldn't have stopped me if he would have answered any other way. Now, I'm full of cheap dogs, soda and cole slaw. Ouch.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I just came home from a hot dog roast out at my folks acreage. My girlfriend, a couple of her kids, her sister and her little one, and her folks all came out as well. I ended up sneaking off with my girls dad to ask permission to marry her. He said yes, although it wouldn't have stopped me if he would have answered any other way. Now, I'm full of cheap dogs, soda and cole slaw. Ouch.

That's awesome Kor, I'm real happy for you

Awesome, bro! That's sweet. I went to my wife's family for fathers' day. We've been married for over 13 years and he still doesn't give his consent. haha

Fantastic news!

waiting for my girlfriend to get here

already grabbed a bottle of wine and she's bringing me soup that she made for me

seems like a keeper :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

already grabbed a bottle of wine and she's bringing me soup that she made for me

I once went out with someone who reacted to my losing my temper over some plumbing ( I threw a hammer across the room and knocked a hole in the wall) by bringing me a curry and beer. I still can't understand why I didn't marry her on the spot.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest The Architect

Why is that, because she doesn't "baaaaahhhhhhhhh" all the time when you're trying to sleep? :)

Yeah, surprise! Archie lives still.

Been busy with uni and stuff, and just decided to ditch the forums, obviously I've had the time to stop by and everything, I mean I'm not the busiest guy on this forum for sure, and many of the old regulars are still around I see, but yeah, I just decided to hold off coming back here till Winter school, where, long story short, homework and module tasks are held off during the 2 classes per day for a week cram session of work. Had to do it, they decided an extra minor was required. So today was my first day of Winter school, and it was great, and I just randomly figured I'd drop by here this week and see what's going on and then I'll bugger off again and come back probably towards the end of the year when I'm on holidays again, so this return is only temporary.

Congratulations Kor! Wish you and your girlfriend a happy and healthy life together! :)

Huh, I didnt know you needed a passport to go to the Virgin Islands. Do you need one for Puerto Rico too?

Had a great fathers day. Mrs. Gfted1 gave me a special wakup followed by breakfast in bed. Then it was present time from my daughter. Ahh, how I love cheezy homemede Fathers Day presents, theyre so cute. Later on I grilled up some kickass steaks and had a few beers. Good times.

Huh, I didnt know you needed a passport to go to the Virgin Islands. Do you need one for Puerto Rico too?

No passport is required to enter Puerto Rico :verymad: For the Virgin Islands I was told from the travel agent that a birth certificate was all that was needed but she (the agent) highly recommended, border-line implored us that we get passports.

She said the virgin islands could be added to the list of "passport required territories" at any time between now and august (when we leave for the trip) and after a few stories of how clients were stopped at airport gates because their destination of travel was added to the list literally weeks prior to their respective trips convinced us to play-it-safe.

Then it was present time from my daughter. Ahh, how I love cheezy homemede Fathers Day presents, theyre so cute. Later on I grilled up some kickass steaks and had a few beers. Good times.

Reminds me of the mini hot dogs my sister and I made for our dad when we were younger, hope you had a good fathers day. :)

Edited by Syraxis

Movement on several contracts at long last. Fingers crossed we may have several great ideas bear fruit at once, including some permanent earners.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Watched Top Gear with the blokes. I actually figured out that the fake Stig was

Michael Schumacher

well before he took his helmet off. This is because for some strange reason, I know that the only black Ferrari FXX without racing stripes was given to

Schumacher

as a going away present when he quit F1 back in 2006. Its amazing really how my brain has this fantastic ability to store, in remarkable detail and clearity, only the most useless and trivial information available.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I've been reading the Harry Potter series. Started just yesterday and I only have 200 or so pages left. Pretty big book too, over 700 pages, then again the print and formatting makes it ridiculously easy to read through. I'm really quite enjoying it now. The first three I listened to on audiobooks and I wasn't really sure what the hype was all about but it's steadily building up to be bigger and better and from what I hear from a friend whose read all of them it only gets more intense and mature towards the end. The 4th book is the only physical copy I have and I'm really not all that into the audio books so I'm likely going to try and borrow them from the library but there's a large possibility they're taken out. My last option is to buy the last 3, though that's bound to be quite expensive and I'm just not willing to shell out that kind of cash when I should really be reading through my accounting textbook instead.

Other than that, Enoch, you really need to protect yourself man. You're just asking for trouble, the wrong kind of trouble. The kind of trouble that will break a man into a soulless being, bound to the earth in nothing but a golem of flesh. No soul and no spirit, emotionless as you stare blankly into the sky. Tears running down cheeks, your mind broken, you amount to no more than a potato.

:sorcerer:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I've been reading the Harry Potter series. Started just yesterday and I only have 200 or so pages left. Pretty big book too, over 700 pages, then again the print and formatting makes it ridiculously easy to read through. I'm really quite enjoying it now. The first three I listened to on audiobooks and I wasn't really sure what the hype was all about but it's steadily building up to be bigger and better and from what I hear from a friend whose read all of them it only gets more intense and mature towards the end. The 4th book is the only physical copy I have and I'm really not all that into the audio books so I'm likely going to try and borrow them from the library but there's a large possibility they're taken out. My last option is to buy the last 3, though that's bound to be quite expensive and I'm just not willing to shell out that kind of cash when I should really be reading through my accounting textbook instead.

I only managed to get through the first five books. The fifth one grated on my nerves to the point where I lost interest. I may be misremembering, but my memories have him painted as a whiny little emo jerk in that book that needed someone to come along a backhand him a couple times till he got a grip and stopped being so damn unlikeable. Unfortunately that never happened. One of these days I might go back and finish the series.

Yeah there are a great number of things that make me angry about the books but it's more good than bad. Not to mention, I've already invested a week into this and I rarely ever leave something behind once I've sufficiently put enough time in, even if it's dreadful. Quite often the masochist.

@Harry Potter:

"Harry lived with his Aunt and Uncle, the Sackville Bagginses, who tormented him by calling him Cinderella. Harry dearly wanted to know more about his father, but his Uncle refused to let him join his friends until after the next harvest. Fortunately, a strange old hermit, who lived out beyond the Dune Sea, and was known as Hagrid, showed Harry his true path. he did this by giving him his father's magic wand, which his father would have wanted when he was old enough, but his uncle wouldn't allow it. Harry vowed revenge on the dark lord of the Sith who had killed his father, but was flung sideways into Tom Brown's schooldays."

Is how I read the first book.

-Elwood Blues