My brute

Pidesco

Bwahaha! I'm actually doing better now!

Calax.mybrute.com!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

taksm has won like 7 or 8 in a row (can only see the last 7). he has 59 victories in 28 days i think, so he's averaging more than 2 wins per day (and i missed a few days). taksm is brutal. he now has hypnosis, too, which allows him to take pets and 6th sense which doesn't seem to do anything. i've only seen him do the hypnosis a few times, but it works.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

the hammer thingy? it's badarse, that's for sure. i made a few pupil doods and, well, they are the flip of taksm. not sure why the one guy wins so much and the others lose so much, but what the heck.

taks

See, I was hoping for more of a 'Yeah Kor, you nearly had me" type of post.

are you burnoutboi? i didn't watch that one it till just now so i couldn't comment. the system was down for maintenance when i first saw your post.

um, yeah, kor, you nearly had me! ;)

3 more wins just now, too. that's something like 10 or 11 in a row. i added another pupil, Duum Bass. he is adding to my experience and won half his matches. better than noob2this and youngun both at 10% or so.

taks

I used to think that the folks with lower hp's get pets, but I just fought two people with more HP's AND big bears that wiped the floor with me.

I fought someone today with 24 more HP than me, 2 weapons, a dog AND a panther (plus Vitality and Fierce Brute).

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

i've got pretty low HP, 2 dogs, 2 weapons, 3 skills, and i'm not even 9th level yet. i also have a maxed out speed and a high strength, but a low agility. one of my pupils has a few skills and finally just got a weapon, but he still sucks.

i'm not sure how much of it matters, actually, and i know the actual "fight" is over immediately. if you don't want to watch all you have to do is click the start button a second time (before it begins the match) and it will take you back to the cell, and you can see the result.

taks

Yeah, yesterday or the day before I fought a Brute with a dog, wolf, and bear. It really pisses me off. My brute will attack that brute, then that brutes animal will attack me which seems to distract my brute causing it to break off the attack on the other brute and focus on the pet.

Just leveled to 7.

I'm up to level 11 and still sucking. I have a grand total of 22 wins, so far, which is just woeful.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

my gawd. how'd you get to level 11 - pupils or just playing since 1972? i have 62 wins now i think, but that apparently doesn't count the times when someone else challenges you and you win.

taks

It's the pupils, mostly, although if all 50 of my pupils were actually fighting, I'd be up by three more levels, or something. My French and Spanish brutes are doing much better.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

64 victories now. just went up to level 9 after 2 out of 3, and got 7 more HPs (81 now). some guy got me before i even had my hammer out. you bastard!!!

taks

That was quite the comeback. I thought you were done, Whip.

And yeah, Taks, Burnoutboi is my second brute. Korqeldroma is my primary, and he's levelling up at the same rate as you with about as many wins. I went two for three today, I think.

Levelled up to nine as well.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

me too. blows chunks.

apparently this guy is ranked #1: jesper.nu.mybrute.com

almost 30,000 pupils and his master is only level 9! he has the problem with pupils not always providing exp., too. i added 2 today and neither provided any bonus, thought noob2this actually won a couple for a change. Duum Bass did OK, too, i think.

taks

I'm pretty sure if your pupil is created under the same ISP as the master you don't get any points.

Between my two main brutes I went 1 for 6 today. Two of the battles were close, but that only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades, methinks.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

yeah, yesterday was my first ohfer. gfted1 did challenge again, however, which at least gave me a win for the day. the hammer rules. ahem. :fdevil:

taks

Stupid hammer. I went in there with delusions of grandure to knock you down a peg (yes, I know Im 2 levels lower, that would have made it all the more delicious, in my head). I can do pretty good damage with my whoopin stick but alas, I took a 60-something hit from Da Hamma and it was all over.

3-0 today; I think that was the first time I'd won all my matches since I created my Brute.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man