What are you playing now?

Gorth

I don't remember Arcanum being so time intensive the last time I played. I don't think I went with the most balanced character model, I went all out tech. I'm a good shot but super weak. I'm also trying to decide if I should change companions. Virgil is ok but the dwarf is pretty quiet considering I'm in a dwarven mine and the Ogre hasn't said anything all game.

Working through the place under the Wheel Clan's home.

MoW, and liking it, though i'm stuck at the moment (something isn't triggering and i'm not sure how to proceed). since this game does not dump a bazillion quests on you all at once, getting stuck on one doesn't leave a lot of options. good and bad with that i suppose.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I just had a horrible game of Left 4 Dead. 6 of us got together for a versus game, but we ended up with a really annoying server. After every map, it would evaluate the players and swap them around, I'm assume to keep the teams even. That's a nice idea in theory, but when you do awesome on one level and then have all those points taken away from you and given to the other team, it's just really damn annoying. It's hard to get any kind of a strategy going, when your team changes every round.

:shifty:

Ace Combat is SOOO much better than HAWX

Ace Combat isn't on PC therefore HAWX PC > Ace Combat PC.

Ace Combat > Hawx... I'm sorry but Hawx is basically Ace Combat Lite

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm generally not interested in JRPGs, but I've played a few I really enjoyed like Chrono Trigger/Cross & Anachronox (yeah, American made but still JRPG styled). I have to admit though, I've been a bit interested in Lost Odyssey.

Anachronox was a blast!!! though i never finnished it :lol:

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I thought Id give that new Wolverine movie game a try because I was bored, even though I dont ever play movie-merchandise games. But you know what? Its a REAL GAME! :lol: The controls are spot on, the graphics sweet, animations great, gameplay fun and its gory as hell. Not gratuitous schock-gore, but just what you expect to happen if you cut something living with razorsharp claws; severed limbs, flying intestines and so on.

Though apparently this is a special uncensored version, the regular one has magic pixie dust instead of blood.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Still playing Civ 4 mod, Fall from Heaven 2. It's pretty interesting how varied the civs can be. Especially since each one of the new 7 religions is a completely different affair. On one end of the spectrum is the agnostic Grigori, which have as their unique features the ability to generate Adventurer points - great person points that result in special hero units appearing in the GP city alongside Great Sages and the like. These dudes and dudettes start as 2a 1d template "units" and can be upgraded on any of the unit paths(recon, warrior, divine, mage). The trick to them is the "Hero"-promotion they gain automatically, that gives them 1 exp every turn until 101(8th level iirc) and the unique promotions(like permanent +1 attack or defense twice and magic immune) they can later buy. Incredibly powerful when fostered properly. On the other hand, the Grigori, being led by a turncoat angel, Cassiel(the portrait was stolen from Brom's gallery, heh), cannot adopt any of the myriad and powerful religions.

For instance, there's the Lanun, a pirate faction with corresponding sea themed units and buildings, access to a unique commerce resource, pearls, and ability to completely rule on a nautical map. Their leaders, Hannah the Irin(Financial, Raiders, or "free Commando-promo to units and +100% when pillaging") and Falamar(Expansive, Charismatic, +2 to relations with every female faction leader expect a certain apocalyptic bitch) have very different foci, but thanks to the relative impunity of the Lanun to odd strategies, are of equal strength. The funny thing about the Lanun is their synergy with the only sea-based religion in the game, Octopus Overlords. Yes, that synergy goes far further than just the first and second Lanun cities being named "Innsmouth" and "Dunwich". Octopus Overlords corresponds to the Lanun leader alignment(another new feature) of Neutral, even though the first combat unit you can gain by adopting OO is the Drown, undead warriors roughly equal to the regular axemen, except being able to traverse coasts and shallow water. The main priest unit, Cultist, starts with the same water walking promotion, but also with the spell Tsunami, which causes percentage-based(random, but usually about 25 to 40) cold damage on every 2 tiles surrounding the caster, as long as it's cast on a tile next to water. It also destroys improvements. Brilliantly poweful, as long as your army is in the same stack as the casters.

There's two dwarven factions, the other uses almost solely golems. Two elven factions, based around summer and winter themes, both of which can build improvements on forest tiles, gaining the yield boni. A desert faction with massive bonuses to divine units(and still not stereotypically arabic). Demonic and angelic factions, both of which only arrive to the game after certain conditions are met(building a gate, studying a technology), and both of which are immediately playable should the player wish to change their faction midgame. Demon cities don't require food and gain population every time an evil soul enters hell. Angels are immortal, but turn to a rather crappy unit type after dead and need to be upgraded again. There's a religion based around light and sun, giving immensely powerful heroes and the ability to scout the map very quickly. Another unique and nifty faction is the Elohim, a society of monks and lorekeepers, which leaders have the Tolerant feat, giving the ability to build the units and buildings of other factions, once you conquer their cities. The Elohim also have an increased chance of retreating in their cultural borders and the ability to produce the versatile Monk unit which doesn't require any special buildings or resources and has 6 str, 2 movement and Medic 1 from the get-go. Instant martial artists.

Really, the most comprehensive total conversion I've ever played. For Civ 4 BTS, get it here.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Been playing some Sacred 2 on the pc waiting for the Xbox 360 release in the next couple weeks. Really excited for this game as my pc doesn't play th game too well, even on low, and it seems like Ascaron has done well with the configuration on the Xbox controller. I really enjoying the immense amount of loot to be had and the online multiplayer will be quite a bit of fun. Anyone else interested in this title?

Ace Combat is SOOO much better than HAWX

Ace Combat isn't on PC therefore HAWX PC > Ace Combat PC.

Ace Combat > Hawx... I'm sorry but Hawx is basically Ace Combat Lite

NEED. ACE COMBAT. 7. NOOOW.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Been playing some Sacred 2 on the pc waiting for the Xbox 360 release in the next couple weeks. Really excited for this game as my pc doesn't play th game too well, even on low, and it seems like Ascaron has done well with the configuration on the Xbox controller. I really enjoying the immense amount of loot to be had and the online multiplayer will be quite a bit of fun. Anyone else interested in this title?

I heard spell targeting is going to be iffy on the 360. Something about having a targeting reticle. Do you know anything about that?

Otherwise, it's the co-op title I'm most excited about right now. And perfect fodder before Diablo 3.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I thought Id give that new Wolverine movie game a try because I was bored, even though I dont ever play movie-merchandise games. But you know what? Its a REAL GAME! :banghead: The controls are spot on, the graphics sweet, animations great, gameplay fun and its gory as hell. Not gratuitous schock-gore, but just what you expect to happen if you cut something living with razorsharp claws; severed limbs, flying intestines and so on.

Though apparently this is a special uncensored version, the regular one has magic pixie dust instead of blood.

The gore in the Wolverine game is surprising to me. Hasn't the X-Men comic always been aimed at kids/teens? I've only ever read one issue... so maybe I've had a false impression of the comics.

It makes sense though... look at those claws. Raven Software also created the first two Soldier of Fortune games and Wolverine is just their violent ghoul body dismemberment system 3.0.

New games being played, KotOR II and KotOR I.

KotOR I. Just beat the living f*** out of Malak.

KotOR II. ****ed Kreia up on Malachor V. Currently on Nar Shaddaa, but Red Eclipse aren't complaining, but I'll fix it.

And beat Jade Empire and Mass Effect.

deicideLogo5.jpg

I thought Id give that new Wolverine movie game a try because I was bored, even though I dont ever play movie-merchandise games. But you know what? Its a REAL GAME! :( The controls are spot on, the graphics sweet, animations great, gameplay fun and its gory as hell. Not gratuitous schock-gore, but just what you expect to happen if you cut something living with razorsharp claws; severed limbs, flying intestines and so on.

The gore in the Wolverine game is surprising to me. Hasn't the X-Men comic always been aimed at kids/teens? I've only ever read one issue... so maybe I've had a false impression of the comics.

It makes sense though... look at those claws. Raven Software also created the first two Soldier of Fortune games and Wolverine is just their violent ghoul body dismemberment system 3.0.

you do... In the X-Men comic, Angel has been impaled to a wall by a pair of harpoons, wolverines entire face has been burned off, and there was also one where wolverine was disintegrated to the point where you could only see his adamantium skeleton.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Among other things, I'm replaying KOTOR II as a neutral blaster wielding 'Jedi' for the first time. Apparently I won't be picking up Visas, so I wonder what this'll do to the fight with Nihilus later on. Very interesting.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Still playing FF XII and Darkfall Online

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Hasn't the X-Men comic always been aimed at kids/teens? I've only ever read one issue... so maybe I've had a false impression of the comics.

Like the vast majority of comics nowadays its aimed at teens-to-adults, with some versions and inprints being "for mature audiences". Kids wouldnt be able to understand half of what was going on anyway, so there's really no point in trying to cater to them.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Blitzkrieg Anthology, a solid bargain-bin purchase if you like thousands of quite realistically rendered little tanks blowing stuff up (I do).

My only mild criticism is that like a lot of CDV tactics titles, there tends to be only one solution to each scenario and these games are one of the few I tend to reach for a walk-through at certain points, am currently on the Hamburger-Hill style Italian campaign, where my US forces are taking a hammering in the pouring rain.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars for the DS.

Mas bueno.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

i finished MoW last night, er, 2 am this morning. i suppose i should write a review. i'm too pooped, however, to it'll have to wait.

overall, i definitely enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone. i only wish it was longer.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Fallout 2 and Diablo 2. Started a new game & character in Diablo2. Fallout 2 I am roaming the wastelands looking for highwaymen and other evil beings to gain EXPs and phat l00t.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester