What are you playing now?

Gorth

Diablo 2 in Nightmare mode. I advanced up a few levels quickly just playing in the first act alone. Onto the the deserts of Lut Gholein.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Diablo 2 in Nightmare mode. I advanced up a few levels quickly just playing in the first act alone. Onto the the deserts of Lut Gholein.

Eww Diablo GHEY!

"Thread pruned. For someone strange reason we can't play nice. The next time I see any more baiting or picking on members they will get a PM from yours truly and it won't be nice."

TeeHee!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

The pruned post was a joke rant/flame against VW, not Deadly Nightshade. I guess I was too obscure in my language. Sorry If I caused hard feelings.

Aristes: Basically I blasted a bit at DN, after that I made a long rant about how VW is a... tease that can't hide up in the dancing platform forever and she was going to get a good spanking when she came down from that dammed platform...

Edited by cronicler

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

The pruned post was a joke rant/flame against VW, not Deadly Nightshade.

Yeah, I would agree - the e-mail address really gave that away.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

angrybrujah@nosfernet.vp?

I forgot what nosferatu used as their home system tag. it was not nosfernet but this was what I could come up with at the time :shifty:

angrybrujah@nosfernet.vp?

I forgot what nosferatu used as their home system tag. it was not nosfernet but this was what I could come up with at the time :(

Playing a Nosferatu was my most fun game of VMBL ever. I startled myself, laughing out lol, when I tried to talk to the old lady behind the counter in the diner :shifty:

Edit: Wasn't it something along the lines of schrecknet.vtm?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Gothic 3 with 1.7 patch, alternative AI and balancing. I found it to be very frustrating in the beginning (mostly due to beasts being ridiculously dangerous and hard to kill), but after getting fireball and the mana regeneration perk, it's quite enjoyable. The graphics are very good in general, and you truly feel like you're in a living, breathing world. However, the story line is weak and almost non-existing, and the quests are generic (usually kill and/or fetch), so I've started tiring a little after playing it for a week straight (I'm level 30, and probably about halfway into the game). I also miss better dialogue options. But then again, it's not that type of RPG, and probably best comparable to Oblivion which is, in my opinion, a far weaker title. Gothic 3 has enjoyable swordfighting, better graphics, a truly living world, and, when it comes to weak story lines, less is definitely more.

I got immensely bored by Oblivion after some 15 hours and decided to play it "later". Still haven't picked it up again, and I really don't have any plans to either. Gothic 3, on the other hand, I've probably played for 20+ hours now, and even though I'm progressing more slowly, I am going to finish it.

A big thanks to mkreku for recommending me Gothic 3.

On another note, I just got Forza Motorsport 2 and a steering wheel for my 360 and it's just great. Can't wait for Forza 3 which is supposed to come later this year.

Lately I've been playing Shadow of the Colossus on the PS2. The game looks great for a PS2 game and is by far one of the best games of last generation.

I also received a copy of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete with a Final Fantasy XIII demo today. I've played through the demo 3 times and might go for the fourth before today is over. Game looks spectacular and the battle system is fun.

Next up on my schedule is Fallout 3, finally.

*snip*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Lately I've been playing Shadow of the Colossus on the PS2. The game looks great for a PS2 game and is by far one of the best games of last generation.

I also received a copy of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete with a Final Fantasy XIII demo today. I've played through the demo 3 times and might go for the fourth before today is over. Game looks spectacular and the battle system is fun.

Next up on my schedule is Fallout 3, finally.

I'd buy a PS2 only for Shadow of the Colossus. Absolutly brilliant game that still looks amazing.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gothic 3 with 1.7 patch, alternative AI and balancing. I found it to be very frustrating in the beginning (mostly due to beasts being ridiculously dangerous and hard to kill), but after getting fireball and the mana regeneration perk, it's quite enjoyable. The graphics are very good in general, and you truly feel like you're in a living, breathing world. However, the story line is weak and almost non-existing, and the quests are generic (usually kill and/or fetch), so I've started tiring a little after playing it for a week straight (I'm level 30, and probably about halfway into the game). I also miss better dialogue options. But then again, it's not that type of RPG, and probably best comparable to Oblivion which is, in my opinion, a far weaker title. Gothic 3 has enjoyable swordfighting, better graphics, a truly living world, and, when it comes to weak story lines, less is definitely more.

I like Gothic 3, but prefer Oblivion mostly because of the universe & lore. The Gothic world doesn't draw me in as much since there's hardly any lore or information about history, gods, etc. at least not comparable to Elder Scrolls.

Also, what bothers me in Gothic 3 is that there's almost no women around. The number of women I saw in the game I can count on the fingers of my hand.

Anyway, I'm playing Fallout 3, Storm of Zehir & Velvet Assassin.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Gothic 3 with 1.7 patch, alternative AI and balancing.

How's the vertical sync? And how did you get through the first battle without getting knocked on your face every four seconds?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Diablo 2 now in Hell mode. Played around with the stats of some of the items, a little overkill but at least I'm not dying constantly.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

mushrooms and shallots, apparently.

i'm replaying NWN2:OC going for an ASoC build, which was not available when i originally did the game. yes, as i said, i'm out of games to play and i'm bored now. i'm at home today watching the squirt (uh, not really watching him, just home being "responsible") so i figured i'd give it a whirl.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

After brief and very short experiences with some more modern title,s loaded up JA2 and Thief DS again. Have too much equipment unused in T, due to ghosting the levels and have too little heavy ammo for my "cheat" guns. Silenced P-90 + Vykhlop make a weird and too powerfull combo.

And yes that thing is a silenced sniper rifle with a range of 1km due to subsonic round. Basic round has an effective range of 2.3 km and a max range about 4km..

Wrath of the Lich King... interestingly on my server I'm the 12th ranked Protection warrior gear wise! (source:wow-heroes.com)

According to that I've got better gear than my old guilds BEST tank! (the ones who I left in January)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Ocarina of Time, with a 360 controller, on a N64 emulator.

<3

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"