Girls

Walsingham

I like my women like I like my coffee:

Available in high-street venues at less than five pounds?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

So I have been flirting with these two girls, and they are room mates. So that might pose a problem soon.

I don't see why. I've dated four women at once. So long as you are up front about your intentions in advance then there's no foul. The only down side is the expense.

Well, I'm not planning on dating them both. I'm just trying to get to know them well enough to figure out which one I would want to date. This way if one of them is leading me on or I "misinterpret" her feelings for me, I've got another one to fall back on. I mean, they couldn't possibly BOTH play girl mind games and lead me on right?

RIGHT?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I reckon you should say something abrupt and crude to both of them, and go out with someone else.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wait, what are you trying to say exactly?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Wait, what are you trying to say exactly?

I'm saying go out with both or neither.

-Elwood Blues

I'll have to meditate on this.

Think of it as double or quits. Go out with one... that's fine. Go out with both ....awesome. Go out with neither... find someone else.

-Elwood Blues

I have a problem too, guys. This girl who I've always been flirtatious with, but never went further than that, got a boyfriend like a month ago. Since then she's been flirting with me even more, like, she always complains about him to me, and tells me how I always make her feel better, even though I'm not really trying too. So is she like, trying to make me jealous and junk?

Dude, it doesn't matter WHAT she says to you. She's a woman.

I have a problem too, guys. This girl who I've always been flirtatious with, but never went further than that, got a boyfriend like a month ago. Since then she's been flirting with me even more, like, she always complains about him to me, and tells me how I always make her feel better, even though I'm not really trying too. So is she like, trying to make me jealous and junk?

Probably not. My guess is that she reels out those comments to gauge your reaction/interest level in her.

I conclude that she's a loon.

-Elwood Blues

Where do I get a membership form?

Preliminary membership in the virgin club is automatically conferred at birth free of charge. The age at which full membership is possible may vary based on local norms and customs as well as the law of the land, but is invariably granted by age 18 provided that the applicant does not violate the terms and conditions that act as prerequisites.

There are various levels of exclusivity assigned to different categories of membership that you may aim for:

Honorary virgin: This is the easiest title to attain, since it can be granted even to those who have violated the prerequisites of membership in the past.

Virgin: Has not gone 'all the way'

Super Virgin: No romantically-connected touch

There are also age categories:

18: Adult

19: Choosy

20: Picky

21: Prudent

22: Prude

23: Shy

24: Misanthrope

25: Loser

This may not apply to priests and some other special categories of people.

I conclude that she's a loon.

of course, all women are loons... that's like predicting it will be dark at 2 a.m. at the equator. ahem...

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I can be the supreme archdiocese super deluxe virgin?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I fell into the same trap. Be wary!

I imagine she's looking to stroke her ego.

I fell into the same trap. Be wary!

I imagine she's looking to stroke her ego.

Even right now, she's instant messaging me. She told me "We need to party this weekend", I'm just going to tap that.

Or that's what a cool guy would say...Right?

You should ask her how her boyfriend is doing every so often, but pretend like you don't know his name. Like if it's Ryan then be like, "So how's Brian doing?" But everytime mistake his name for a different name. Brian, Biron, Neil.

You should ask her how her boyfriend is doing every so often, but pretend like you don't know his name. Like if it's Ryan then be like, "So how's Brian doing?" But everytime mistake his name for a different name. Brian, Biron, Neil.

Hahahahahaha