Girls

Walsingham

I strongly believe that I'm an inevitable statistical outcome from there being more guys than gals on the planet. Sure the ratio is different from region to region but I believe there's a cosmic component to it and I'm simply just never going to find anyone.

You are a young guy right Sluggo? Twenty something? Here is a little advice that is guaranteed to change your luck. Stop dating twenty somethings or worse under twenties. They don't need you. They defineitely will not appreciate you. Go for the girls in their late thirties. Divorcees are fine but the ones who haven't been married yet are the best.

so you're telling him to go for cougars?

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I strongly believe that I'm an inevitable statistical outcome from there being more guys than gals on the planet. Sure the ratio is different from region to region but I believe there's a cosmic component to it and I'm simply just never going to find anyone.

You are a young guy right Sluggo? Twenty something? Here is a little advice that is guaranteed to change your luck. Stop dating twenty somethings or worse under twenties. They don't need you. They defineitely will not appreciate you. Go for the girls in their late thirties. Divorcees are fine but the ones who haven't been married yet are the best.

so you're telling him to go for cougars?

Absolutely! If they are looking for you why not look for them. It worked for me until I got married. I know you would not turn one away if they targeted you.

Now don't YOU go getting married Shryke. I reliving my twenties vicariously by reading your posts!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Now don't YOU go getting married Shryke. I reliving my twenties vicariously by reading your posts!

yeah i don't think there's much chance of that happening any time soon :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I still support the thirty something plan of GD. But I have to contradict my earlier comments that women in their thirties make sense. I'm beginning to think I should go back to my younger conviction that the only way to handle a successful relationship is to be as contradictory, confusing, and downright strange as the opposition. It seems as if the moment you lose the initiative you get nailed. Or not, as the case may be.

I probably shouldn't hypothesise when I have only had 4 hours sleep in the last 48.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The same thing goes for friends you jerk. I hate your guts!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I've just remembered the cure I mentioned for broken heartedness. Tomorrow I shall go out and buy a large packet of bad sausages and eat them. Hurrah!

Tonight I am having chinese takeaway after having tidied up the house a bit. Cures can wait.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sausage party at Wals' place?

If it's a masquerade I'm coming as John Holmes. I won't even need an outfit!

Oh, and girls suck (you know what I mean).

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

I love the games people play.

For the most part my friend and I keep distance and don't really interact, but a casual reference to a movie she and I watched together will undoubtedly result in us taking a quick glimpse at each other.

It was a mutual friend's birthday this past weekend, and when we were at the bar the cover band started playing Summer of '69 and my "ex" apparently mentioned to a friend of hers on the dance floor that I had sang it karaoke and then that friend got all excited and convinced me to join the two of them on the dance floor. Even though I knew how the friend knew it was my song (it was obvious), I still asked her afterward how she knew that was my song, just to confirm it to myself.

I have caught myself wearing shirts or whatever that she complimented me on simply because I knew I was going to a group get together and she was going to be there, and there were times with smaller group gatherings where she'd be dressed up wearing full outfits I complimented her on, makeup and all. I guess it's still that funny thing in the back of our minds that we do because we know that deep down, we know if we wear this outfit at least one person will think we look great in it. It's almost subconscious. Not that I blame her (or myself). It seems to be human nature. I don't think she's sending me signals or anything like that, just that because of the connotation she has with a particular outfit, she'll feel good about herself while wearing it.

Though she seems to be on a "hit or miss" for whether or not we'll get together on a particular day. Some days it's like I am this block of ice and she hates me, and other days it's almost like when were were friends "precomplication" haha.

the only way to handle a successful relationship is to be as contradictory, confusing, and downright strange as the opposition.

it has long been my opinion that the only way to handle a successful relationship is to not have one. it is, to me, successful if it lasts one night (maybe a weekend) and there is no long-term "luggage" that sticks around requiring medical attention.

I probably shouldn't hypothesise when I have only had 4 hours sleep in the last 48.

calax and i send you our regards. ;)

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Sausage fest!

Can I bring a girl?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Unfortunately I can't go back to my old system of being a dashing young blade. Playboyism doesn't really work when you're fat. You need to be sort of lean and hungry looking.

On the other hand I may make loud statements to the effect that I am refusing to get involved with any women again, which will provoke a huge flap, based on past experience.

-Elwood Blues

Regular girls are so difficult and needy to deal with, worse than any pet Ive had, so Im building my own from scratch: work in progress

Yes, its from the original Lt. Stokes concept from Fear 2, but no, its not out of bitterness that you never got to sleep with her in the game

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Completely by chance I've discovered trhough historical research that girlfriends were known as 'homework' by UK and commonwealth troops in WW2!

-Elwood Blues

You just made me cry for 20 minutes. Thanks a lot, jerk.

Edited by awsomeness

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Actually i may be doing womenkind a disservice. my girlfriends have never been what you'd call normal. I just get confused because every one of my friends seem to have similar issues. I conclude that we all date mentalists.

-Elwood Blues

I'm most interested in girls who are involved with someone else.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm most interested in girls who are involved with someone else.

other girls? at the same time as being interested in you? i concur. now if i could just convince the wife...

taks

comrade taks... just because.