Farewell

Dark_Raven

I used to ****ing hate Volo. Now I see him as much more entertaining.

I also find myself agreeing with him more and more...

Well, the thing is, alanschu, the longer you stay married to Magical Volo, and the more you'll find yourself turning into him.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

So when's the marriage?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Now that I think about it, it's not that bad

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't use the internet too much anymore, but without it, how would I check game walkthrus and such? :) And hubby must have it for work. It's amazing how fast the internet became a "must have" (either in reality or psychologically) in so short a time. 10-12 years or something?

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It better HAD be temporary.

I think DR's leaving us for another forum. :shifty:

No not at all. I won't have internet service not even dialup, since I won't have a phone line.

I'm going to assume you're going into hiding to escape a killer mongoose from the fuuuutuuuuure. That or you're being parachuted into a Pakistani tribal province carrying enough submachineguns to massage an elephant. Failing that you're coming to England so we can be married.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It better HAD be temporary.

I think DR's leaving us for another forum. :shifty:

No not at all. I won't have internet service not even dialup, since I won't have a phone line.

I'm going to assume you're going into hiding to escape a killer mongoose from the fuuuutuuuuure. That or you're being parachuted into a Pakistani tribal province carrying enough submachineguns to massage an elephant. Failing that you're coming to England so we can be married.

so either she's hiding from RikiTikiTavi, or she's turning into rambo? interesting.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

RikiTikiTavi wasn't fro the future, silly goose.

do you know another mongoose that can move at the speed of light? No? Then he's from the future because he's a higher evolved mongoose.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've never understood folks creating "I'm leaving you" threads on message boards. Aw, don't be offended. I don't care. Hope you get better, have more money, and return and all that. I guess in that order.

Well I'd guess it'd be so that people who've come to expect to see other people around don't assume said person fell off the face of the earth.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I've never understood folks creating "I'm leaving you" threads on message boards. Aw, don't be offended. I don't care. Hope you get better, have more money, and return and all that. I guess in that order.

But you don't even have an avatar. Lightweight.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Or just create a new image periodicaly like Hades does.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I forgot it was you for a second.

Well, then I'm glad that Darth Raven let everyone know before anxiety set in. ;)

We do sometimes fall into unnecessary hand-wringing over such things. :)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man