Recent Isareli military action in Gaza

Killian Kalthorne

LOLZ that's funny. So false. We* don't use illegal chemical and biological weapons like those cowardly terrorist.

*We as in the US of ****ing A! I don't know about those jews though, but knowing them, they probably would.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

LOLZ that's funny. So false. We* don't use illegal chemical and biological weapons like those cowardly terrorist.

*We as in the US of ****ing A! I don't know about those jews though, but knowing them, they probably would.

except we did. that's what they were referring to with the white phosphorus.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That weapon is even banned using it on so called legal enemy soldiers by the Geneva Convention.

You don't know what you're talking about. Use of WP against enemy targets (including soldiers) is not banned by the Geneva Convention, nor is it classified as a chemical weapon by the Geneva Convention.

Oh, hey, Yuusha, I've got one for you:

aa2.jpg

Calax: False. America's use of WP was completely legal.

Marijuana should be mandatory in the middle east. At least 5 joints per day per adult person. Peace would arrive immideatily, since the people wouldn't take life seriously anymore. Everyone appologize for thinking that the holy land mattered, and all foreign aid would be replaced to cookies, brownies and pizza.

Imagine that.

(I am a bit bored with the WHO IS WORSE-propaganda that is spreading, such things doesn't go anywhere)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Marijuana should be mandatory in the middle east. At least 5 joints per day per adult person. Peace would arrive immideatily, since the people wouldn't take life seriously anymore. Everyone appologize for thinking that the holy land mattered, and all foreign aid would be replaced to cookies, brownies and pizza.

Imagine that.

But we would also have a lot of people with Ak47s and homemade bombs readily available, getting pot-psychosis and that would ruin the fun for everyone else.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

This is a ****ing epic suggestion. ;)

@Gorgon: It's a satire, I don't think this kind of cartoon was meant to be funny.

As I've stated before, the reason people on both sides will never see eye to eye on this is because they have different paradigms about this war. The Israelis and their supporters (US, EU) see this as a war on terror, while Palestinians and their supporters see it as a war of independence against western colonialism/oppression.

coexistreflection.gif

I see evidence of a bus exploding next to a line of motorcycles.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

On the ship I was on we had white phosphorus shells that was used as armor piecing rounds on enemy naval ships.

That might have been Navy policy, but back when I was in the Army in the 70s, Willey Pete was used either to mask your movements from the enemy's vision or fired by a tank main gun to designate a target for artillery fire...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque