What you did today

Gorth

I need a nice, stomach-emptying nap. And then another go at the sweet potatoes and corn souffle. :)

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I found out one of my sister's friends and her father -the friend's father, just to clarify- might have died in the Mumbai terrorist attacks. At the moment they're missing and presumed injured (multiple witnesses saw them get shot, but it is not known where they are now or their current condition). -_-

This is from the press releases/e-mail notice she forwarded me, it was originally posted by the travel group they were with:

[They] ...are currently unaccounted for... Several eyewitness accounts report the two being shot in the restaurant and they are feared dead.
Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I found out one of my sister's friends and her father -the friend's father, just to clarify- might have died in the Mumbai terrorist attacks. At the moment they're missing and presumed injured (multiple witnesses saw them get shot, but it is not known where they are now or their current condition). -_-

The U.S. State Department reported/confirmed that they died... R.I.P. :p

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I found out one of my sister's friends and her father -the friend's father, just to clarify- might have died in the Mumbai terrorist attacks. At the moment they're missing and presumed injured (multiple witnesses saw them get shot, but it is not known where they are now or their current condition). :(

The U.S. State Department reported/confirmed that they died... R.I.P. :(

Bloody hell. :( Sorry to hear that. My best friend was nearly killed in 7/7, and that gave me a shock.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bloody hell. :( Sorry to hear that.

Thanks. At the moment I'm trying to distract her and keep her thinking about other things -my sister has suffered some bouts of depression in the past and I'd hate to see that come back- by taking her shopping. Now, with me only about $50-$60 (and $20 of that is BioShock and Assassin's Creed, both games for me) lighter thanks to some great sales we found at Best Buy, I'm getting The Sims 2 installed and set up for her and my other sister. So far so good, although the major shock of something like this is usually delayed. Luckily I'm relatively close by and have almost nothing planned over the weekend... :mellow:

EDIT: Here's a website that has been set up as a temporary tribute to Alan and Naomi - just is case anyone wants to say anything to the friends or family.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

I don't think I'd feel right saying anything, but thanks for the offer. I'll just carry on being 100% mental and physically opposed to the wankers who did it.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I found out one of my sister's friends and her father -the friend's father, just to clarify- might have died in the Mumbai terrorist attacks. At the moment they're missing and presumed injured (multiple witnesses saw them get shot, but it is not known where they are now or their current condition). =]

Sorry to hear. :( Sounds like you're a good friend. :)

Did mostly mundane household chores this morning.

But I did have a dream about coming to this forum and seeing some very strange threads. Srsly, it was a dream, not reality. :ermm:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I found out one of my sister's friends and her father -the friend's father, just to clarify- might have died in the Mumbai terrorist attacks. At the moment they're missing and presumed injured (multiple witnesses saw them get shot, but it is not known where they are now or their current condition). =]

Sorry to hear. :( Sounds like you're a good friend. :)

Did mostly mundane household chores this morning.

But I did have a dream about coming to this forum and seeing some very strange threads. Srsly, it was a dream, not reality. :ermm:

I can make that dream a reality. [begins Toiling]

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

just been checking out some of the photos from the work xmas party the other night

there's a few of me with my arm around some girl and i have no idea who she is and have no recollection of meeting her :shifty:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

just been checking out some of the photos from the work xmas party the other night

there's a few of me with my arm around some girl and i have no idea who she is and have no recollection of meeting her :shifty:

That will teach you to have such freakishly long and disembodied arms.

-Elwood Blues

you aren't doing much for your case shryke

sounding a whole hell of a lot like one of those stereotypical d bags that gets trashed at the work parties and everyone not so secretly hates you

edit: you also show signs of alcoholism. blackouts are never good

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

oh i most definitely got trashed - i don't think there was a sober person at the party, but you get that with and unlimited amount of free booze

as for making out with the random - i'm not sure if it actually happened or not. the person that told me about it is usually full of **** so i dunno if he's serious or not

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I think you need to turn your life around and become the Pope.

-Elwood Blues

we already have a pope. he posts regularly.

today i returned to work after being off since tuesday of last week. had a good trip to st. louis and hung out with my family the entire time. my brothers and i even managed to tie a good one on friday night, most of which i no longer remember. suffice it to say, saturday was a baaaad hangover, made worse by the now lack of zoloft in my system. yeah, quitting that, too, and suffering some apparently common withdrawal symtoms (tinnitus and muscle aches for starters). oh well, i'm now drug free except for the occasional zantac, infrequent xanax, and daily tums. :lol:

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Yea Shryke you better watch out you don't go gay when you blackout

Why should the ladies have all the fun?

-Elwood Blues

Okay, that's 27(yes, I baked them) pastries, around hundred cookies, 4 litres of gl

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

4 litres of gl

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein