Members of the forum who are no more

Hildegard

^hahhahah

ShadowPaladin, Numbers, Ender and Mets were all great to have around for their own reasons. I expect the first one will come around once his peculiar cycle of work-freetime-work goes full again. Wasn't Numbers banned? Ender got enough of mods and Mets is...quite occupied.

Perhaps I kinda miss Darkside, Archmonarch and...well, there's a lot.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Sand/hades/visceris probably isn't killian kalthorne (or similar ;)): different political views as far as I'm aware.

uh, no, identical political views... just stated differently.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Meta was a good guy. Too bad RL got the better of him.

Yeah that Hades/Visceris was a real ****. :shifty:

The devs. The devs don't come around like they used to when Kotor 2 was being developed. Some are posting in the new game forums but not like the old days.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

And i thought that numberman (didn't he join the marines or something) was random_noob. After all, they share the same viciousness when they debate.

And about Ender, can anyone link the ID/Evolution-thread, where he had his so called 'breakdown'? I must've missed that one entirely.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And i thought that numberman (didn't he join the marines or something) was random_noob. After all, they share the same viciousness when they debate.

Who knows... after alt, oops, "all", he's a bit too new here to miss anyone but still posted in this thread.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

And about Ender, can anyone link the ID/Evolution-thread, where he had his so called 'breakdown'? I must've missed that one entirely.

search on my posts... i don't remember the context but he went off the deep on regarding something about the eye, i think.

taks

Sargallath Abraxium who used to talk like a dwarf. One of Volo's pals I seem to recall.

Not a pal just some one who has shared the scars of Black Isle forums.

Sargy

WHO LOVES YA BABY!!

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

search on my posts... i don't remember the context but he went off the deep on regarding something about the eye, i think.

taks

Found it!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sand/hades/visceris probably isn't killian kalthorne (or similar ;)): different political views as far as I'm aware.

dude, no

It's the same old Hades :)

I liked Ender and Eldar. They were good people. That Hades guy was just annoying.

lol

Anyway, I guess I miss meta most. Propably the smartest guy on this forum. :shifty:

and the Jesus WHO LOVES YA dude was fun. As was Baley. And many others

Eldar/Cantousent has been away for some time now

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

taks

Found it!

Thanks ;)

That may have been one fun thread but I don't think that was the one that made him quit posting here. IIRC, it involved another thread (about politics, possibly), in which either Nur ab Sal or Battlewookie (can't remember which of them) made remarks that he interpreted to be racist. The mods refused to intervene despite this, and after making a new thread about it which was deleted, he changed his avatar to the present "keep your country nice and clean" and was never seen again.

I may or may not have made up this story on the spot. :shifty:

That may have been one fun thread but I don't think that was the one that made him quit posting here. IIRC, it involved another thread (about politics, possibly), in which either Nur ab Sal or Battlewookie (can't remember which of them) made remarks that he interpreted to be racist. The mods refused to intervene despite this, and after making a new thread about it which was deleted, he changed his avatar to the present "keep your country nice and clean" and was never seen again.

I may or may not have made up this story on the spot. :shifty:

i wasn't trying to imply that the thread in which he and i did battle was the reason he left, just that it all happened about the same time. he got real touchy in all of his postings, which was contrary to his otherwise rather level-headed posting style.

i should add, i didn't participate (at least not that i recall) in the thread that actually broke the camel's back.

taks

Edited by taks

looking back, the ID posts were, essentially, his last. wow, his arguments were moronic. i remember that debate thinking "how many circular arguments can this guy pack into one sentence?"

taks

I'd say she's around more than it would appear, but invisible. Wasn't she uber trolled or something?

And who could forget Darth Nuke and his deep, well reasoned debates about essentially trivial and insignificant details from obscure SW canon?

Boy, those were the days.

Edited by random n00b

penn & teller had a BS episode on "the good ole days." rather humorous, though i would call it more of a "slow news day" sort of episode.

dunno about darque... someone said something about her being published? isn't she young, like still in high school young? well, i guess this board is almost 5 years old now, so like recently in high school young?

taks

dunno about darque... someone said something about her being published? isn't she young, like still in high school young? well, i guess this board is almost 5 years old now, so like recently in high school young?

Published as in, she writes books and actually makes money off it? Wow. Wasn't that ~Di?

Edited by random n00b

wait, we have real author around here? :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

wait, we have real author around here? :)

We do indeed and it is ~Di. IIRC, shes had several published and has enjoyed success. Ive asked her for years to tell me one of the titles but she rightfully plays that information close to the chest. The curiosity is killin me though.