What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

I really hate the spirit eater meter. It wouldn't be so bad if my party members actually stayed there ground when ordered. Each time I try to do the whole spirit eating thing they don't stand their ground and kill the spirit. It is getting really annoying.

This mod actually makes NWN2 awesome to play

Already in it. Maybe that is the problem.

You mean you are using it now? If so, all you have to do is choose the "Follow Me" option and the Companions will NOT attack anything until you tell them too.

I really hate the spirit eater meter. It wouldn't be so bad if my party members actually stayed there ground when ordered. Each time I try to do the whole spirit eating thing they don't stand their ground and kill the spirit. It is getting really annoying.

This mod actually makes NWN2 awesome to play

Already in it. Maybe that is the problem.

You mean you are using it now? If so, all you have to do is choose the "Follow Me" option and the Companions will NOT attack anything until you tell them too.

Yes, I have used that command and they still are attacking.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Temple of Elemental Evil

On the 2nd level, just took out the Fire Temple. Lost half of my party, on the way back to the surface, we encountered more Bugbears, I chose "flee combat" and it worked :brows: Reach the surface and Otis along with Elmo tried to take out the rest of the party :teehee:

Has any modern D&D game allowed the flee combat option? I know you could in the gold box games, but that's about it.

Yes, I have used that command and they still are attacking.

What else do you have in your override directory? I know for 100% fact that it works (I ONLY have Tony K's AI in my override directory, nothing else). Also are you using the Tony K's AI version that is for patch 1.13 and are patched up to 1.13 in NWN2?

I am using the Tony K version for 1.13 and patched up. The only other mods I had installed was Kaedrin's and Reeron's combination back 1.28, which was designed for Tony K's AI mod, and a few appearance mods. In any case I have removed all mods and NPC behaviors have returned to normal.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I just finished my run of Crysis that I started before I had to RMA my video card. Not a single hiccup in the tank battle this time. Only bad things that happened was my tank getting repeatedly shot to pieces until I learned not to stay still when enemy tanks have me in their sights. I actually enjoyed the zero-g segment. The only thing I didn't like was the stupid OHK attack that the stupid little aliens have. :)

EDIT: Forgot something else I didn't like. The ending. >_<

Edited by Deraldin

Just finished Bioshock.

Easiest boss fight ever. Not sure I can stomach another run-through immediatly.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - Bloody good game -and now that the I have the bug-fix it really is bloody-, glad I decided to buy it as soon as it came out.

I applied the blood patch, but haven't noticed anything. Did I do something wrong?

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - Bloody good game -and now that the I have the bug-fix it really is bloody-, glad I decided to buy it as soon as it came out.

I applied the blood patch, but haven't noticed anything. Did I do something wrong?

It really only shows if you do an attack that decapitates, or otherwise severely wounds, your opponent, and then it's only a small amount. :down:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Soul Calibre 4, Geometry Wars 2(Multiplayer), Geometry Wars Galaxies(Wii), Viking: Battle For Asgard, Splinter Cell Double Agent...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

^Calibre lol

I'm playing Severance:Blade of Darkness. Whoever made the OpenGL raster for it has my everlasting gratitude.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The only fun thing to do on Manaan is to poison that oversized shark and watch all the Sushi go "Aiieee! What have you done?" :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein