Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

We are all having too much fun playing the Be a Pro mode, but I imagine we will get some games going when that wears off.

I played a fair amount of GTA4 online with folks. I played a session with Kor and Pixies, and knocked out a bunch of missions with a friend of Nick, Wiipwnd.

That's my friend and yes it is completely normal. Don't judge us.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

• 2 weeks later...

"This is all your fault Volourn - they finally caught on that web-bots were having late night/early morning NHL 09 festivities."

Heh. Hockey is fun. Screw role-playing games.

And, I hope that alwsuit falls flat because it's not like MS doesn't ignore the complaints about RROD considering they replace your 360 FOR FREE if you get hit with it. Just another way where 'customers'/'fans' are scumbags!

360 gets hit with the RROD get it replaced... FOR FREE!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I was in the worst situation, having my box fail literally a month after my warantee expired (non RRoD) but you don't see me whining about it, it's only a freaking console. Let me guess, they're going to claim emotional distress too. Some people need to get a life.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I would smack anyone who wanted to join that. Like pretty much everyone, I've had RRoD once, and Microsoft replaced it in a very timely manner (about 6 weeks.) You can't really expect much better customer service there. Sure, it would be nice if the systems didn't have the failures, but they did and Microsoft took full responsibility for it.

6 weeks? haha, mine was back in a week and a half.

Thing I find funny is the fanboys of other platforms taking a highground over this. I mean, PC games can regually be buggy as crap and have incompatability issues and the PS2 had some pretty major failure issues when it launched way back when.

Nintendo is the only company that's relatively blameless, though it's too bad that they no longer build their consoles out of Nintendium, the strongest material known to man.

Hadescopy.jpg

Yeah, took 2-3 weeks to get mine back. And, it was FREE. And, while I went through semi withdrawal, I survived just fine for those 2 weeks withoutt he machine. L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Like pretty much everyone, I've had RRoD once, and Microsoft replaced it in a very timely manner (about 6 weeks.) You can't really expect much better customer service there.

Yes, you definitely CAN expect better! Six weeks, and you're still happy about it? You don't mind that Microsoft sold you a flawed console (which they 'might' have known about beforehand, something which the trial will address) even though you actually ended up with the claimed flaw AND had to wait six weeks for something that should not be broken at all?

If you had gotten a 'normal' error and Microsoft had fixed it for free, THAT would have been great customer service. But this is something else. The only reason it is free is because they know they have a problem and spent $1 billion to get away from class action suits! Every other repair they do is dead expensive.

I can't believe what you guys are willing to accept..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

My console RRoD after about 2 years of play. I can see getting worked up if it was burning up in the first month, but if that happens, the store usually takes it back, so they've covered that angle. 6 weeks (which is probably the upper limit) really isn't a very long time to wait for a repair or replacement console. It's just a game machine, it's not like it's a car that I dropped major bucks on (and cars go into the shop plenty.)

Same here, except it took 2 weeks and it runs damn fine.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I was getting problems just out of warranty and had to send it away to get fixed. It didn't cost too much and was back within the week, so I was pretty happy with that.

I wish I could have done that with my out of warranty video cards, as opposed to them becoming junk.

Well, exactly, i've wasted more time and effort on PC issues that I had to sort out myself than I ever did with the 360.

I mean, sure, it sucks that MS screwed up on the hardware front, first generation, and we get screwed because of a marketing call, but it just isn't enough of an issue to whine about or boycott. The games are fun and thats all I really ask.

Hadescopy.jpg